• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Question - Team Store?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,457
  • Days Won:  19

Kind of off topic but i was at the book store and a pair of USF underarmor SHORTS were $57 dollars. Pretty funny.

Yeah, the bookstore does have some pricing issues. I understand the whole "support the team" philosophy, but some of that stuff is on the steep end. Seems like a lot of that is priced out of the student range. And you know...it's starting to sink in...that maybe, just maybe, there comes a point in your life when you're set with logo material! 

I have no idea if they still do it, but the bookstore used to take 1 percent off for every point in the football margin of victory on Monday's after games, up to 25% off. That was a great way to bring a lot of their prices down to reasonable, but I have no idea if they still do it. Like mentioned before Bulls Outfitter is also a great option.

• Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  2,166
  • Days Won:  1

I emailed and am waiting on an answer. Remember this page: http://www.gousfbulls.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=7700&ATCLID=206658260

That is why we got the 15% off the team store today, but what I am really looking forward to is the discount on RJS concession gift cards. I don't know how we go about ordering them, but that will certainly save me some money. (The Lightning and Bucs have concession discounts for season ticket holders, so it is a nice touch).

They have any plans on doing that discount on Concessions? That would be a very nice touch

• Topic Count:  89
  • Content Count:  1,803
  • Days Won:  0

Book store is owned by Barnes and Noble so i'm not sure how much you are supporting the team by shopping there. Support local business by shopping at Bulls Outfitters.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  108
  • Content Count:  2,484

Used my $10 off coupon that came with NCAA14 from fanatics.com. Got a new USF T-shirt for $13 and change shipped to my house

• Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  714

I emailed and am waiting on an answer. Remember this page: http://www.gousfbulls.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=7700&ATCLID=206658260

That is why we got the 15% off the team store today, but what I am really looking forward to is the discount on RJS concession gift cards. I don't know how we go about ordering them, but that will certainly save me some money. (The Lightning and Bucs have concession discounts for season ticket holders, so it is a nice touch).

Did they already have the season ticket holder party?

• Topic Count:  165
  • Content Count:  2,233
  • Days Won:  6

Not sure about the Party? If so I haven't heard anything. (season tickets for BB, FB, Donor) here.   

Also what is the "Complimentary Video Board Message"  that we are supposed to get as well.

Paid all money in FULL before the deadlines.

• Topic Count:  232
  • Content Count:  2,511
  • Days Won:  0

Book store is owned by Barnes and Noble so i'm not sure how much you are supporting the team by shopping there. Support local business by shopping at Bulls Outfitters.

Technically it is not owned by B&N, it is run by B&N.  They cannot do any worse of a job than USF did when they ran it themselves.

Did they already have the season ticket holder party?

Yes, it was at the spring game. So you had to renew super early to get the invite. BBQ dinner in the parking lot.

They have any plans on doing that discount on Concessions? That would be a very nice touch

If you check the link, they didn't promise a percent off card for concessions, but the chance to pre-buy concession gift cards at a discount. Hopefully in the 15-20% off range.  That is what I emailed today and asked about.

Not sure about the Party? If so I haven't heard anything. (season tickets for BB, FB, Donor) here.   

Also what is the "Complimentary Video Board Message"  that we are supposed to get as well.

Paid all money in FULL before the deadlines.

Don't hold me to this, but I think if like it is your birthday on a game day, they will put up a happy birthday wish for free, while there is a charge (in the past for everyone).