• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Boy how I have missed USF football

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  696
  • Content Count:  7,201
  • Days Won:  3

Seems like an eternity since last December. Heck, really November when we realized our season was over.

Was thinking how exciting it is to see Taggart around the town, talk on the radio, this Bulls Pen heating up again, Greg writing daily articles on USF, and everything else.

Curious, what did you do to while your "spare" time while USF football was on break...

Welcome back.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,331
  • Content Count:  97,070
  • Days Won:  469

Hadn't seen it in a few years to be honest.

Counting down the days to the "return" of Bulls football.

• Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  342
  • Days Won:  2

Seems like an eternity since last December. Heck, really November when we realized our season was over.

Was thinking how exciting it is to see Taggart around the town, talk on the radio, this Bulls Pen heating up again, Greg writing daily articles on USF, and everything else.

Curious, what did you do to while your "spare" time while USF football was on break...

Welcome back.

Watched USF Basketball and watched kids commit and de-commit from USF. I'm ready for fall sports to kick back in.... It's been a long offseason...

• Topic Count:  148
  • Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

It's been such short crappy seasons the last two years.   I feel like I haven't watched football in ages.  I usually watch dozens of college games and a handful of pro games, but the last seasons when USF was so far down. I really tuned it all out.

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  4,663
  • Days Won:  21

Even though we sucked in basketball, I really enjoyed the new Sundome. Also was lucky enough to have gone to the Georgetown, Bowling Green, UConn...and a couple others where we won.

Other than that...I've stayed on this board...realized our recruiters must need to take blood pressure medicine...and work

Edited by Hem

• Topic Count:  696
  • Content Count:  7,201

new sundome was great

• Topic Count:  135
  • Content Count:  3,809
  • Days Won:  4

You will not see USF football again, at least not what I grew to know USF football to be.  One of the saddest if not the saddest things that's ever happened to me. Complete shambles of a program and gone past the point of no return.  

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,707
  • Days Won:  424

You will not see USF football again, at least not what I grew to know USF football to be.  One of the saddest if not the saddest things that's ever happened to me. Complete shambles of a program and gone past the point of no return.  

You've had a very blessed life ...

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  1,705

Well ****... last few years were rough but with that kind of out look why waste money? lets just pack up everything and go back to trailer football. Sorry F that, I am on board this year and am very excited for where we are going. The conference thing is not done and over yet. Lets worry about this year first and see how well we can improve on last year. I for one think we go bowling this year. 

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

You will not see USF football again, at least not what I grew to know USF football to be. One of the saddest if not the saddest things that's ever happened to me. Complete shambles of a program and gone past the point of no return.

Does this mean YOU will not return? Oh please be true.