• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Maybe In The Next Season or 2 If

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  555
  • Content Count:  14,415
  • Days Won:  13

the AAC decides to make another QB highlight film it will include USF. That Houston QB scares me.

Bortles named to Davey O'Brien Award Watch List

• Topic Count:  246
  • Content Count:  6,348
  • Days Won:  8

Well to be fair, the only highlight worthy play for that includes any of our QBs currently on the roster is the one against FSU when it was 3rd and long on about our 11 and Skip forgot that BJ was standing next to him because he just got hit in the head so he decides to drop Floyd into the shotgun for a pass play ( I guess we now know under center would resulted in same outcome). Next thing we know FSU is dancing in the end zone.

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

Well to be fair, the only highlight worthy play for that includes any of our QBs currently on the roster is the one against FSU when it was 3rd and long on about our 11 and Skip forgot that BJ was standing next to him because he just got hit in the head so he decides to drop Floyd into the shotgun for a pass play ( I guess we now know under center would resulted in same outcome). Next thing we know FSU is dancing in the end zone.

Difference in the game

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

Can't wait for the season to start. Talking about it's fun and all, but

I WANNA WATCH SOME LIVE FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  482
  • Days Won:  1

Ouch...still hurts. Skip made some pretty horrible decisions. No chance for a QB to develop with a coach that was always "going for the element of surprise".

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,475
  • Days Won:  25

Ouch...still hurts. Skip made some pretty horrible decisions. No chance for a QB to develop with a coach that was always "going for the element of surprise".

Agree. Go read the BJ Daniels report...

Bortles and Bridgewater named to Maxwell Watch List,

• Topic Count:  170
  • Content Count:  5,722
  • Days Won:  8

weightlift-fail-o.gif

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

BJ would have been on the reel for sure--he was always good for a few (along with giving a few good ones for opposing D). AAC already has enough to prove without showing highlights of our backups, though. Hope we can get a couple in there this year, otherwise it's going to be a 1-dimensional game...and another looooonnnnng year.