• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Try Amazon Prime Free 30 Day Trial, TheBullsPen earns $2

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  128
  • Content Count:  1,768
  • Days Won:  1

what are you guys finding for free? Almost every thing I looked at was a charge Very few titles were listed as free. I think I must have been in the wrong part of the site.

You must have. While some titles I would like to watch are not available through Prime, most are. 

I found LOTS of titles, but almost nothing was for free.

It can be a bit confusing since Amazon has streaming for everything (like iTunes), but theres a specific "Amazon Prime" section in the videos section where everything in that section is free to stream. Looking at mine, they have movies like: The Avengers (and all previous Avenger movies: Iron Man, Captain America, Thor), Hunger Games, Lincoln Lawyer, Rango, Mission Impossible (all of them), Safe, Cabin in the Woods, and a bunch of older movies like Goonies, Rainman, etc...   Under TV, free shows include:  Downtown Abbey, Justified, Suits, 24, The Shield, Fringe, American Horror Story, Arrested Development, Workaholics, The Tudors, The Good Wife, Dr. Who, Sons of Anarchy, Key & Peele, Parks & Recreation, Everybody Loves Raymond,  etc..... plus a load of kids shows.  Theres a lot more than that too, I just pulled some of the major titles that came up.  

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, and just to expand on my last post, scanning further, it looks like just like Netflix, the TV show selection is much much better than the movie selection.  

Some additional free TV shows: 

Lost, X-Files, Prison Break, Friday Night Lights, Glee, all the old Star Treks, West Wing, Greys Anatomy, The Closer, Cheers, Mythbusters, Heroes, Tosh.0, Chappelle Show, Frasier,  a bunch of Food Network shows (Chopped, Diners Drive-ins and Dives, Unwrapped, etc...), and a bunch of History Network shows (Pawn Stars, Ice Road Truckers, Swamp People, Ancient Aliens, etc....)

Free Kids shows: 

Sesame Street, Dora the Explorer, Mister Rodgers Neighborhood, Rugrats, Sponge-Bob, Caillou, Blues Clues

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

what are you guys finding for free? Almost every thing I looked at was a charge Very few titles were listed as free. I think I must have been in the wrong part of the site.

You must have. While some titles I would like to watch are not available through Prime, most are. 

I found LOTS of titles, but almost nothing was for free.

It can be a bit confusing since Amazon has streaming for everything (like iTunes), but theres a specific "Amazon Prime" section in the videos section where everything in that section is free to stream. Looking at mine, they have movies like: The Avengers (and all previous Avenger movies: Iron Man, Captain America, Thor), Hunger Games, Lincoln Lawyer, Rango, Mission Impossible (all of them), Safe, Cabin in the Woods, and a bunch of older movies like Goonies, Rainman, etc...   Under TV, free shows include:  Downtown Abbey, Justified, Suits, 24, The Shield, Fringe, American Horror Story, Arrested Development, Workaholics, The Tudors, The Good Wife, Dr. Who, Sons of Anarchy, Key & Peele, Parks & Recreation, Everybody Loves Raymond,  etc..... plus a load of kids shows.  Theres a lot more than that too, I just pulled some of the major titles that came up.  

OK, I found it. This was not what I was looking at before. Not sure exactly where I was, but very few things there were free. Almost everything here is free.

Thanks!

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Content Count:  3,034
  • Days Won:  5

I've been using the heck out of it since activating my trial period. Watched the first 2 innings of "Baseball", one of my favorite documentary series, the last 2 nights. I'm set for the next 8 days. This version has the 10th inning, which chronicles the remainder of the 90s and the steroid era, which was not part of the original series. 

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

swaprat, you must be the only one to do so...here is the month to date report:

Miscellaneous Referrals Summary Glossary July 1, 2013 to July 13, 2013
Activity Type Quantity Revenue Advertising Fees Prime Digital Free Trial 1 $0.00 $2.00

Thank you.

I really thought there'd be more interest.  Then again, many already have it.

I also just got a Kindle for Fathers Day.  Today received an amazon 50% off accessories.  Going to use that along with my prime free shipping and will score a case that retailed for $59.99, delivered to me door tomorrow for $22.50.  Not too shabby.

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

swaprat, you must be the only one to do so...here is the month to date report:

Miscellaneous Referrals Summary Glossary July 1, 2013 to July 13, 2013
Activity Type Quantity Revenue Advertising Fees Prime Digital Free Trial 1 $0.00 $2.00

Thank you.

I really thought there'd be more interest.  Then again, many already have it.

I also just got a Kindle for Fathers Day.  Today received an amazon 50% off accessories.  Going to use that along with my prime free shipping and will score a case that retailed for $59.99, delivered to me door tomorrow for $22.50.  Not too shabby.

I signed up.

Yep, wish I could help out, but I've been a member even before they added their streaming videos (use to order my school books from Amazon).  Both my dad and older brothers are members too.  A great service.  Anybody who isn't seriously should check it, well well worth it in my opinion.  

• 2 weeks later...

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  171
  • Days Won:  0

I enrolled. Thanks for making this available.