• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF FOOTBALL: Sterling Griffin to Transfer While Pursuing Graduate Degree

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  303
  • Content Count:  5,550
  • Days Won:  21

@J_Bone_4: @_Bivins4Six what up with Sterling bra?

@_Bivins4Six: Bruh left. Transferred to LA Tech @J_Bone_4

@J_Bone_4: @_Bivins4Six what make he leave? Plus he got to sit out a year

@_KRock88: @J_Bone_4 @_Bivins4Six eligible immediately as he is graduating this summer

@_Bivins4Six: @J_Bone_4 he said the coaches.

http://m.espn.go.com/general/blogs/blogpost?blogname=bigeast&id=44961&src=desktop

Translated for Bausfkid

Squire Bone: Good sir, how are you? I hope all is well. I write to you to inquire about our mutual friend, Sire Griffin.

Duke Bivins: Our good friend Sterling is no longer with us for he has transferred to Louisiana Technical University.

Squire Bone: Good heavens! Oh lamentable day. If it is not too bold to ask, what occurred that would cause such a decision? He indubitably does not want to find himself subject to rules regarding intra-division transfers, does he? He assuredly would have to forgo a season of playing handegg!

Page KRock: Lords Bone and Bivins, Sire Griffin would not have to forgo a season of play as he will be graduating this summer; he will be immediately available for Louisiana Technical University, pip pip.

Duke Bivins: Squire Bone, Sire Griffin expressed that the coaching staff was his reason for making the decision.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOstHH-9tIM

• Topic Count:  25
  • Content Count:  1,700
  • Days Won:  2

this is a big hit...injured or not Sterling was a leader. Now we have Andre Davis who has potential if he doesnt pout

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,673
  • Days Won:  424

Said he's going to LA Tech. Bivins said he left because he doesn't like the new coaching staff. Posted it in another thread to be merged into this one.

That's not what he said .... even in the awesome translation .... Very well could have been a similar situation to the Robinson High offensive lineman that was given a not so subtle message. He could stay but there are some **** fine receivers ahead of you already on the depth chart.

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

@J_Bone_4: @_Bivins4Six what up with Sterling bra?

@_Bivins4Six: Bruh left. Transferred to LA Tech @J_Bone_4

@J_Bone_4: @_Bivins4Six what make he leave? Plus he got to sit out a year

@_KRock88: @J_Bone_4 @_Bivins4Six eligible immediately as he is graduating this summer

@_Bivins4Six: @J_Bone_4 he said the coaches.

http://m.espn.go.com/general/blogs/blogpost?blogname=bigeast&id=44961&src=desktop

Translated for Bausfkid

Squire Bone: Good sir, how are you? I hope all is well. I write to you to inquire about our mutual friend, Sire Griffin.

Duke Bivins: Our good friend Sterling is no longer with us for he has transferred to Louisiana Technical University.

Squire Bone: Good heavens! Oh lamentable day. If it is not too bold to ask, what occurred that would cause such a decision? He indubitably does not want to find himself subject to rules regarding intra-division transfers, does he? He assuredly would have to forgo a season of playing handegg!

Page KRock: Lords Bone and Bivins, Sire Griffin would not have to forgo a season of play as he will be graduating this summer; he will be immediately available for Louisiana Technical University, pip pip.

Duke Bivins: Squire Bone, Sire Griffin expressed that the coaching staff was his reason for making the decision.

Well played, sir, well played.

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

Willie's interview this week was talking about how he was disappointed with the progress being made by the players. 

Willie's interview said no such thing, unless you read a different interview.  Willie said he the team wasn't as fit as he expected when he got here, likes the progress he's seen since he got here.

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  3,222
  • Days Won:  8

We could see some Sean Price at reciever more than we thought?

May be a good solution.  D'vario will def get more action.

• Topic Count:  43
  • Content Count:  3,899
  • Days Won:  8

We could see some Sean Price at reciever more than we thought?

May be a good solution.  D'vario will def get more action.

Methinks we'll running a lot of two receiver, one tight end and two in the backfield (one RB, one FB). I don't see Price playing receiver too much unless it's motioning out from the tight end spot

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  4,663
  • Days Won:  21

Said he's going to LA Tech. Bivins said he left because he doesn't like the new coaching staff. Posted it in another thread to be merged into this one.

That's not what he said .... even in the awesome translation .... Very well could have been a similar situation to the Robinson High offensive lineman that was given a not so subtle message. He could stay but there are some **** fine receivers ahead of you already on the depth chart.

So if I ask you why you're leaving, and your answer is "the coaches", you're thinking its a depth scenario? No way.

Sterling Griffin is a starting receiver. Kid is finally healthy and ready to rock, now he follows Holtz to LA Tech? No way he's not lined up with Freakshow and D'vo by fall if he stayed. This kid isn't some walk-on or commit with no other offers.

• Topic Count:  25
  • Content Count:  1,700
  • Days Won:  2

he was the best wr and leader we had....Kid caught everything...Thanks Sterling!

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

Willie's interview this week was talking about how he was disappointed with the progress being made by the players. 

Willie's interview said no such thing, unless you read a different interview.  Willie said he the team wasn't as fit as he expected when he got here, likes the progress he's seen since he got here.

Progress was a poor choice to paraphrase with. He was talking more about where we are right now and where he wants to be. Wish I had the article in front of me still to quote specifically. You got it it? Link us up.

I'm thinking your quoting GA. Thats not where I was pulling from, but I see what you are saying he said

Asked about his team speed on both sides of the ball: "Um ... we're getting there. (Laughter). We have some guys in spots. As a total overall team speed, we're not necessarily where I'd like to be. We're not bad. We're not bad. We've got some good players. Those players have to work really hard to show they are good players. They've got to get back and remember when they were good players, back in high school. They thought they were the best thing since sliced bread. We need them to get back to doing it that way, and working that way and producing on the football field. Speed kills. Speed makes a difference. Being smart and tough makes a big difference, too.

http://www.tampabay.com/blogs/bulls/taggart-on-usf-team-speed-were-getting-there/2127897

Edited by Bullwinkle