• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

NCAA '14 Fans

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  345
  • Days Won:  0

Man your updates on your NCAA campagin are awesome.  Sounds like a badass game.  Thanks man

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  555
  • Content Count:  14,415
  • Days Won:  13

Madden this year will take graduating classes and those leaving early again so you can import your NCAA file into Madden again, which you couldn't last year. I will be interested to see how that effects the story lines in Madden since it has Twitter and headlines that change each week and last year some of those were about the seasons college players were having so you could get some info on players that were going to be in the next draft.

What Madden does if you use your NCAA 14 draft class they won't have any stories about recruits. If you don't import, you get story lines. I only see one Bull, Giddens, from my first NCAA 14 class, he is expected to go late rounds.

NFL AM had one of the Madden designers and I Tweeted to him during the show, asking if you will be able to export NCAA 14 classes on the current gen consoles to the next when they come out, since there will only be Madden 25 available for it and he said yes! Pretty cool if you are getting a XBox One or PS4 later this year.

• 4 weeks later...

In a blog post on EA’s official site, EA Sports GM of American football Cam Weber posted, “today I am sad to announce that we will not be publishing a new college football game next year, and we are evaluating our plan for the future of the franchise. This is as profoundly disappointing to the people who make this game as I expect it will be for the millions who enjoy playing it each year.â€

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/college/2013/09/26/ea-sports-ncaa-13-video-game-keller-obannon/2878307/

Edited by slick1ru2

Now people are speculating about TV rights. Will students atheletes sue for being on TV and not being reimbursed?

They are dropping it over lawsuits. Doubt 2K is that dumb.

• Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  1,370

Now people are speculating about TV rights. Will students atheletes sue for being on TV and not being reimbursed?

They might as well. I mean, what's one more frivolous lawsuit? What a bunch of greedy scumbags. :facepalm:

• Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  1,370

In a blog post on EA’s official site, EA Sports GM of American football Cam Weber posted, “today I am sad to announce that we will not be publishing a new college football game next year, and we are evaluating our plan for the future of the franchise. This is as profoundly disappointing to the people who make this game as I expect it will be for the millions who enjoy playing it each year.â€

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/college/2013/09/26/ea-sports-ncaa-13-video-game-keller-obannon/2878307/

Saw this too and it really ticked me off. I hope they're happy with themselves. So long college football video games.

• Topic Count:  108
  • Content Count:  2,484
  • Days Won:  1

That really sucks