• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

NCAA '14 Fans

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  555
  • Content Count:  14,415
  • Days Won:  13

OK, second season did much better in recruiting, #12 class. Got 1 5 star, 4 4 star and 10 3 star. Got an amazing 80 rated kicker and a 75 punter. This third season, Bench is rated 99 and a Heisman hopeful!  Lynch is high 90s and a beast and so in Nelson at DT. The O line needs help. Concentrating on about 16 prime players for year 3 in recruiting.

On the coaching carousel my coordinators have left each season. For 2015 I have level 33 Mark Richt as my OC. Both my second season coordinators went off to be HC, one at Troy and the other at Houston.Didn't catch what happened after season 1.

Which means College Football 15 will include a way to edit conference names. As it is you can move teams to different conferences and if you add the min for divisions, name the divisions. Too much consumer demand and money involved for this game to not be made, they will work around it.

Edited by slick1ru2

• Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  7,048
  • Days Won:  11

3 logos and names taken out of the game. And less royalties to pay out.

For those like me that have JPP and Selvie at each end, they have something called Dynamic Duo in the collections this week, you can trade them in, the 92 rated players for 95 rated ones. Just put them in your pending collection and then visit the collection area and redeem them. You also get 500 coins each.

• Topic Count:  131
  • Content Count:  3,097
  • Days Won:  1

Does the current 2014 game have the new playoff system as an option?  If not, I'll probably just wait until that becomes available in 2015.

• 2 weeks later...

Does the current 2014 game have the new playoff system as an option?  If not, I'll probably just wait until that becomes available in 2015.

No but as with the past few versions you can move teams out of conferences, change conference division names, change the rules of who they play, like protected cross division games and change BCS guaranteed spots. So if you wanted to you could go into Team Builder, download all 8 Ivy League schools and replace the Sun Belt teams with them and make the Sun Belt a BCS conference. Another cool thing is this version has the "Classic" games like in the GA dome and Cowboys stadium so you can change your schedule to play in those remote venue games.

And off topic but I have the Madden early release. You can move your team as an owner. I am in the preseason and playing as a coach and the Raiders owner (CPU) announced they are moving the team to Mexico City! HA. Another franchise I was in St Lewis was moving to San Antonio. So lots of things you can do in Madden that you never could before.

You can do those changes in the preseason.