• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

NCAA '14 Fans

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

I finally got a chance to try out the Nike Trainer last night. I am pretty impressed with it, call me simple minded but I can literally play those practice drills over and over. This would be my favorite NCAA game in a while if only we had a decent QB...

Seriously, thee is something on these games called Nike Trainer and it is for lard asses to play video games all day? That is too funny.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  355
  • Content Count:  4,741
  • Days Won:  3

I finally got a chance to try out the Nike Trainer last night. I am pretty impressed with it, call me simple minded but I can literally play those practice drills over and over. This would be my favorite NCAA game in a while if only we had a decent QB...

Seriously, thee is something on these games called Nike Trainer and it is for lard asses to play video games all day? That is too funny.

The Nike trainer helps you learn which buttons to push to make a left or right pitch, or how to run a triple option. There are also different types of throws that you can make, you can lead a receiver, or make a back shoulder throw, or have the receiver break off his route to head down field.

• Topic Count:  555
  • Content Count:  14,415
  • Days Won:  13

Like you are posting this from your exercise bike.

Dude, I run 35 miles a week, I make no apologizes.

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

I knock out 12 oz. curls like its my job.

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

If you don't use video games to excercise your brain, why are you even reading this thread and harassing those that do?  I wouldn't go into a running thread and talk about the bony people that run too much to have any muscle left.

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  924
  • Days Won:  1

Cool-story-bro.jpg

Sorry, I did not mean to offend anyone. It is just that Nike has spent millions on marketing the word "trainer" with many of their athletic shoes (indeed I own a few) and it just seems strange they would the use the same name for a video game. Again, sorry if my post offended.  

• Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  482
  • Days Won:  1

Indulging in a sports video game certainly does not mean that the person is a "lard ass"...

• Topic Count:  555
  • Content Count:  14,415
  • Days Won:  13

Sorry, I did not mean to offend anyone. It is just that Nike has spent millions on marketing the word "trainer" with many of their athletic shoes (indeed I own a few) and it just seems strange they would the use the same name for a video game. Again, sorry if my post offended.  

Nike paid for it. Just like Nissan and Coke did to be in the game. They sell millions of copies of this series.