• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

This is why I was so glad we were done with Tinmen

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Days Won:  7

Y'all talk talent separation and lopsided victories. The 2007 game was a beat down, no doubt, but the last time we played in 2008, went into OT with USF's Grothe at the helm and UCF finished 4-8 that year. But that's the past, we'll have to see what happens this year. Honestly, I think the AAC is Louisville's to lose, followed by Rutgers. With the rest being old CUSA and Temple, I see UCF at 7-8 wins. Hope one of them is vs USF to get that monkey off our backs. Marshall was 3-0 vs UCF while we were in the MAC, but has gone 0-8 vs UCF since we both joined CUSA. Things change. But it's all in good fun. See ya in November.

LMAO we aren't Marshall bud. It just irritates you that we are and have always been better than you guys. As long as you guys have O'leary it will continue to be that way.

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  4,663
  • Days Won:  21

Y'all talk talent separation and lopsided victories. The 2007 game was a beat down, no doubt, but the last time we played in 2008, went into OT with USF's Grothe at the helm and UCF finished 4-8 that year. But that's the past, we'll have to see what happens this year. Honestly, I think the AAC is Louisville's to lose, followed by Rutgers. With the rest being old CUSA and Temple, I see UCF at 7-8 wins. Hope one of them is vs USF to get that monkey off our backs. Marshall was 3-0 vs UCF while we were in the MAC, but has gone 0-8 vs UCF since we both joined CUSA. Things change. But it's all in good fun. See ya in November.

L O L

You are delusional. C. Florida will 6 games MAX, and that's being generous.

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

Absolutely we are competing with UCF now, for a conference championship, along with SMU, Houston, ECU, et al. They are definitely a rival in that context ... but you're trying to pass this off as Auburn/Alabama.

Of course it isn't Auburn/Alabama.  But to say it is no different than SMU is ridiculous.

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  1,705
  • Days Won:  3

Just curious, and too lazy to look it up myself. What are the records of:

UCF vs UF

UCF vs FSU

UCF vs Miami?

btw UCF fan, don't get me wrong, a rivalry would be fun... but you actually have to step up and prove it first. This year is your chance better not muck it up. Until then it is just another conference game that happens to be down the road. 

against Miami....0-2

against FSU...don't appear to have played

against UF .... 0-2

but UCF is 3-6 against the East Carolina Pirates...now there's a rivalry. To deny that the UCF x USF game is not huge is a mistake. It is. Call it a rivalry, don't call it a rivalry...whatever helps you sleep nights is fine, but it is indeed bigger than SMU & Memphis. How many times do we bemoan that we're in the same conference and competing for the same recruits? We make fun of the frying pan and George O'Liar-y.  And the fact that we generate this much keyboard time to this game indicates that it has a special place in all of our itty-bitty hearts. I just haven't seen this much angst since the great Eye Gouge Fest. 

This is my point. I consider our games vs FSU and Miami to be rivalries in their infancy, huge fan passion especially towards the FSU games. Yet I don't consider our 0-1 with UF to = a rivalry. When we play UF again sure it will be a big game but until we beat them we have nothing to stand on. Same with UCF the game matter yes, but is it a Rivalry? not yet more like a nagging little brother that finally hit puberty. 

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  615
  • Days Won:  1

L O L

I have to see how the holes on Defense get filled in before making a predition on wins but UCF's QB Bortles is the most talented QB GOL has had at UCF. If he continues to develop he will be the best QB after Bridgewater in the conference this season.

• Topic Count:  26
  • Content Count:  334
  • Days Won:  0

L O L

I have to see how the holes on Defense get filled in before making a predition on wins but UCF's QB Bortles is the most talented QB GOL has had at UCF. If he continues to develop he will be the best QB after Bridgewater in the conference this season.

No.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  158
  • Content Count:  711
  • Days Won:  0

No.

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Days Won:  7

No.

Then who else is there in the AAC? Do you even follow the other AAC schools? Bortles is easily #2 in the AAC and probably the best QB in FL, this year. That's until we see what that super freshman at FSU does.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

Not stirring the pot CPR, just reading this thread and wondering where some of your fans are coming. Sure, you're 4-0. But that doesn't mean crap anymore. It's 0-0 as conference mates now, in my eyes. And yes, we may have a chance to beat USF this season and countless more to come. And UCF, the AAC and Gator honks like Bianchi will go above and beyond to make sure the national perception of USF tags them as arch rivals to UCF, for as long as we're in the same conference. Sounds good?

Being conference mates means jack. Talent wise we are head and shoulders above the golden knights, and the "rivalry" will continue to be lopsided.

Haha!! That's the funniest thing I've ever heard. USF hasn't got squat this year. You're little transfer QB from Penn State had one other offer from Rice. You've no RBs and defense is suspect at best. You got few good solid last minute recruits, but they can't be evaluated yet. Our last game was five years ago and last year you were 3-9 and would have maybe been 6-6 in CUSA.

You turds are so overrated. Can't wait to hit your message board after you lose another to us.

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

No.

Then who else is there in the AAC? Do you even follow the other AAC schools? Bortles is easily #2 in the AAC and probably the best QB in FL, this year. That's until we see what that super freshman at FSU does.