• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Football away game tickets are currently available to be requested

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  130
  • Content Count:  1,867
  • Days Won:  2

Just got the email:

The 2013 football season is only a few months away and your USF Bulls have an exciting lineup of road games on the schedule this season.  Away game tickets are currently available to be requested through your on-line ticket account for the following away games:

• Saturday, Sept. 7 - Michigan State (max of 6 tickets/account)*
  • Saturday, Oct. 12 - UConn
  • Thursday, Oct. 31 - Houston
  • Friday, Nov. 29 - UCF (max of 4 tickets/account)*
  • Saturday, Dec. 7 - Rutgers  

*Please Note: In order to provide the experience to as many Bulls fans as possible, each account is limited to requesting a maximum of 6 tickets for Michigan State and 4 tickets for UCF.  The priority deadline to request away game tickets is Thursday, August 1.  Only active Bulls Club donors and/or current season ticket holders will be eligible to receive tickets. Credit cards will only be charged if your account receives tickets. Submitting a request for an away game is not a guarantee of receiving tickets.  Your credit card will not be charged if you do not receive tickets. 

All away game ticket requests will be fulfilled and assigned based on the USF Athletics Priority Point system and will be shipped approximately 2-3 weeks prior to that road game.  All sales are final and there are no refunds or exchanges once an away game ticket request is submitted and fulfilled.

How to Request USF Football Away Game Tickets:

1. Go to www.GoUSFBulls.com and scroll over the "Tickets" tab and click on the "Manage My Account" link.

2. Enter your account number and password in the required fields and proceed (account information located above in email). 

3. Click on “2013 Football Tickets" and then "2013 Football Away Games” (located in the middle of your account homepage).

4. Select the quantity of tickets you would like to request per away game, add those to the cart, and proceed to checkout.

5. Select the “2013 Football Away Games” payment option and continue through the process, including putting your credit card information into the required fields. You will have a $0.00 balance due at time of submitting your ticket request.  Your credit card will only be charged for the away game tickets your account is awarded. 

In the event that the demand for tickets to a particular away game exceeds the number of tickets available to USF, the USF Athletics priority point system will be used to award tickets. If your account is not awarded tickets, your credit card will not be charged for your ticket request.

The priority deadline to request away game tickets is Thursday, August 1.

Go Bulls!
USF Ticket Office. 4202 E. Fowler Ave.- ATH 100. Tampa, FL 33620
Monday - Friday. 9am - 5 pm. 813/974-3002. 1-800-GoBulls

Buy now... Buy Often...

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

Website appears to be down.

• Topic Count:  205
  • Content Count:  2,187

I hope we get a good crowd to the MSU game. We have a group of 6 going.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,723
  • Days Won:  109

We have a group of 6 or 8 going. But 2 of them are MSU fans who are trying to adopt USF as their "other" school. 

• Topic Count:  129
  • Content Count:  3,116
  • Days Won:  7

I'm considering requesting the UConn game. My sister is up in Boston and her senior year of dental school will be less hectic than prior years.

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

We have a group of 6 or 8 going. But 2 of them are MSU fans who are trying to adopt USF as their "other" school. 

Make sure they wear green!!

:roflmao:

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Content Count:  7,008
  • Days Won:  12

I'm a little concerned about going to the UCF game. Me drunk + potential ******** = clean arrest record ruined

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

I'm a little concerned about going to the UCF game. Me drunk + potential ******** = clean arrest record ruined

Simple solution.... don't drink.

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,088
  • Days Won:  469

That 6 ticket limit may hamper my plans.

• Topic Count:  339
  • Content Count:  3,692

How many is USF getting for MSU?  I'm guessing there will be tickets left after the initial request.  Just like Notre Dame.  ND had a 4 ticket limit and USF had tickets left over.  I doubt we send more to MSU than we sent to ND.