• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Tyler Harris QB Georgia

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  74
  • Days Won:  0

Shadow, it may have been a trade off. last time I looked at his Boise playing time, it was minimal....so he may just want to be closer to home. I think he has an uphill battle at UCF, but who knows. Someone will have to wear the redshirt I would think, my guess is Harris.

LOL at footnfan trying to talk sense into Shadow. Even his own fanbase knows he is a dip$%^%

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

Shadow, it may have been a trade off. last time I looked at his Boise playing time, it was minimal....so he may just want to be closer to home. I think he has an uphill battle at UCF, but who knows. Someone will have to wear the redshirt I would think, my guess is Harris.

LOL at footnfan trying to talk sense into Shadow. Even his own fanbase knows he is a dip$%^%

footnfan1 is one of yours.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,529
  • Days Won:  422

Apparently Einstein there couldn't figure out what the "Storm Warning" t-shirt avatar is all about ...

• Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  7,037
  • Days Won:  11

Apparently Einstein there couldn't figure out what the "Storm Warning" t-shirt avatar is all about ...

while I have no problem making fun of UCF fan, I personally find it entertaining...in this instance, I have a feeling he knew. I'm guessing with his first sentence he was talking about footnfan and in the second sentence he was talking to footnfan.  similar to some of smazza's posts :2cents:

while I have no problem making fun of UCF fan, I personally find it entertaining...in this instance, I have a feeling he knew. I'm guessing with his first sentence he was talking about footnfan and in the second sentence he was talking to footnfan.  similar to some of smazza's posts :2cents:

You're right. It could possibly be taken either way (although why would he be laughing at another UCF fan trying to talk sense into him) but considering this particular source, I'm sticking with clueless. UCFAlum1 I would have cut some slack.  ;)

• Topic Count:  88
  • Content Count:  3,462
  • Days Won:  6

2 things.

I'll try to be more obvious with my avi

As  I review my station in life, I clearly have little sense.

Edited by footnfan1

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  74
  • Days Won:  0

Not saying it was written well,but I was talking about Shadow dipshizs.

Not saying it was written well,but I was talking about Shadow dipshizs.

Reading comprehension challenged Kanigits is more than just a jab. It's apparently accurate ... We knew who you were calling a dip****.

• Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  7,037
  • Days Won:  11

Ya ok bbb. Only after 2000 broke it down for you

that wasn't ever in question....they thought you were saying footnfan was usf fan