• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  791
  • Days Won:  3

USF doesn't need to go to the extreme of hiring a new bkb coach, maybe just hire FGCU's Coach Enfield's former Victoria's Secret super model wife as USF's new official team mom..she's hot!  I know I'd play my best on the court wanting to look good if she were sitting behind the bench watching during a game!

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

USF doesn't need to go to the extreme of hiring a new bkb coach, maybe just hire FGCU's Coach Enfield's former Victoria's Secret super model wife as USF's new official team mom..she's hot!  I know I'd play my best on the court wanting to look good if she were sitting behind the bench watching during a game!

:useless:

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

Amanda Marcum Enfield

Andy-Enfield-Wife-Amanda-Marcum.jpg

8a4b9a9415947cce950fe64c48e2c112.jpg

amanda-marcum-enfield.jpg

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,724
  • Days Won:  109

FGCU beats us in every sport that I remember them playing us - soccer, baseball and basketball - within the last year or two.  They are running good programs down there. Saw their basketball team in person this year. Ran out to a big lead against Lipscomb and then blew it and lost in OT.  Tremendous athletes on that squad.  Let's just hope they don't start playing football.

This year in the soccer NCAA tournament

http://www.gousfbulls.com/ViewArticle.dbml?SPID=2914&DB_OEM_ID=7700&ATCLID=205696401 Earlier in the year for Soccer

http://www.gousfbulls.com/ViewArticle.dbml?SPID=2914&DB_OEM_ID=7700&ATCLID=205311198 The year before in soccer

So won our last three against them in soccer

http://www.voodoofive.com/basketball/2012/12/5/3733966/usf-67-fgcu-46-wbb-rolls-to-7th-straight-win-of-the-year Women's Basketball over FGCU

Haven't played  them in over two years in baseball but play them on tuesday.

And we've never played them in basketball or at least the last 10 years (as far back as i've checked) so please what have they so dominated us in? :facepalm:

And we beat Georgetown too  :FIREdevil:

But seriously, congrats to FGCU great win for their program.

OK, so we lost to them twice in baseball two years ago.  They did beat us in soccer a couple of years ago.  But I did confuse them with FAU in basketball. You caught me.

Point is still the same.  They are running nice sports programs down there.  We talk about how young our football programs are.  All of their programs are young.  Pretty sure they didn't have basketball when our daughter looked at the school back in 2002.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,724
  • Days Won:  109

Amanda Marcum Enfield

Andy-Enfield-Wife-Amanda-Marcum.jpg

8a4b9a9415947cce950fe64c48e2c112.jpg

amanda-marcum-enfield.jpg

FTW

• Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  1,720
  • Days Won:  3

This is only the second year they have been eligible. Usf has been to the tourney only once since joining the Big East.

Amazing how a small school like FGCU has guys that can score while USF can barely put up 40 against the likes of Seton Hall.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,090
  • Days Won:  469

:jawdrop

• Topic Count:  148
  • Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

I'm so happy for FGCU.  Their students and fans must be on cloud nine.  Very cool for them.  Hopefully they can keep the run alive.

• Topic Count:  555
  • Content Count:  14,415
  • Days Won:  13

ajerseyguy saying its probably the biggest upset in NCAA history in terms of disparity of school reputations. Also some interesting notes on how rural the campus is with "wild animals" being seen all the time, lol.  Their football program sounds like its in the same stage as Kennesaw St up here where I live, they want to get started but haven't yet.

http://ajerseyguy.com/?p=6060#respond

Slick. Bull's alumni here.  I too am excited about Kennesaw State getting football since I live up in the Jasper area. Think they get going in 2014. They will never replace my Bulls, but it will give me something to do on Saturdays. Who knows, with some of the smaller schools USF has scheduled lately, maybe we'll get to see them up here.

Exactly. And my understanding is that the state regents are the one blocking progress. Probably full of UGA alumni.

Edited by slick1ru2

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,090
  • Days Won:  469

I saw Leavitt rumored in search for Kennesaw State HC.