• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Greed Of 3 Remaining Football Schools Causing Problems.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,272
  • Days Won:  255

Look man,

We get that you are all happy to be hanging out with us and proudly shouting about our "demotion" with your year of AQ status finally coming to you.

We get that you've been dying to beat us for as long as we can remember and you think this is the year its going to happen, just like you thought all the other times.

We get that you want to be where USF has been for the last 7-8 years, but you are UCF and still currently in C-USA instead until the college sports season is over.

You are also calling UConn and Cincy a "mid-major" if you are going to label us as one. YOU STILL are a mid-major and wouldn't have been called up unless this conference was going into the dumpster. We got called up over you when Miami left in 2005 because we are better than you. And if the BEast is raided again, we will leave before you will .

We get that even in your best years, when you thought you were great and you won C-USA, we kicked the crap out of you 64-12.

We get that you are something like 5-59 vs AQ teams, do not forget who you are.

We get that your claim to fame is beating Georgia, good job on beating someone relevant for a change.

Get used to getting trampled by us and realizing just how far you are away from being anything like us. It's about to hit the fan next year, and you UCiF'ers are going to have mental breakdowns.

You are delusional if you think USF is going to remain undefeated against UCF. And when they do lose to UCF, I doubt you are going to say anything about it, but I can see you being the one having a mental breakdown.
there is no reason we can't get to 6- 0 against them should we have to play them for more than a couple of years I can't imagine any of our hundreds of remaining fans will meet the defeat with much more than a collective sigh. This is purgatory and we need to get out before it becomes full fledged hell, there is no sugar coating this fact.
Of the two programs, which has beaten an SEC team in a bowl game, won their conference or finished the year ranked? Plenty of reasons not to be delusional about staying undefeated against UCF and no reason to think that USF is going anywhere for at least a decade.
there are plenty of reasons to believe it, past results being the greatest indicator of the future being the greatest of them but as I already pointed out if we are in this conference for the decade or so that it may take them to eek out a win then no one will care one way or another since we will have already both come out as losers.
All you have are feelings for USF to base it on, nothing tangible. UCF has won more games recently than USF. That is a fact.
recently we had skippy the program killer and played against stiffer competition; neither one should be an issue any longer
Believe it when I see it. Holtz had back to back conference championships in CUSA coming to USF. Taggert had a 7 win season in the Sun Belt. On paper Holtz looked like the one to bring a conference championship.
it just goes to show you how big of a joke c-USA has been and that a championship there is hardly a reason for bragging

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

Stop quoting each other, please.

• Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  490
  • Days Won:  1

We will lose to them one day, I'm at peace with it... We lost to taint state this year..... Anything can happen

+1. I'm right here with you on this thought. 

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  355
  • Content Count:  4,741
  • Days Won:  3

Slick, you asked who beat an SEC team in a bowl game. I counter with who beat an SEC team that finished the season with a winning record? I'll answer for you , USF over Auburn at Auburn Sat. Sept. 8, 2007 26-23 in OT. They finished with a 9-4 (5-3) record with a win over Clemson in the Chick-fil-a bowl. Conversely the year ucf beat UGA, they finished with a final record of 6-7 (3-5). This has been a special presentation of fun with stats by B-B-M!

Of course we're going to lose to ucf, eventually.

Edited by Bull-by-Marriage

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

Stop quoting each other, please.

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=OUvKIubY6OY

Edited by Skingraft

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  1,421

Yes lightning strikes...It even strikes the same place more than once...IE The Empire State Building NYC...Here is my truth...USF can loose to UCF...but the odds are unlikely at the present time...

USF has played and won games against much higher and better ranked teams..But passes get dropped and fumbles happen..USF has had more wins against better teams then UCF...

UofL spanked the #3 Gators last year..We came close to beating them...As much as you would like to claim equality it's not there....Yes we are in the same conference..We might be equal partners..as far as voting..BUT ON THE PLAYING FIELD UCF STILL HAS A LONG WAY TO GO IF THEY THINK THEY ARE OUR EQUAL..

Go Bulls

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,722
  • Days Won:  109

Yes lightning strikes...It even strikes the same place more than once...IE The Empire State Building NYC...Here is my truth...USF can loose to UCF...but the odds are unlikely at the present time...

USF has played and won games against much higher and better ranked teams..But passes get dropped and fumbles happen..USF has had more wins against better teams then UCF...

UofL spanked the #3 Gators last year..We came close to beating them...As much as you would like to claim equality it's not there....Yes we are in the same conference..We might be equal partners..as far as voting..BUT ON THE PLAYING FIELD UCF STILL HAS A LONG WAY TO GO IF THEY THINK THEY ARE OUR EQUAL..

Go Bulls

Were any on those last year?  Back in the day (late 1800's) Princeton had a pretty good football team too.

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

Look man,

We get that you are all happy to be hanging out with us and proudly shouting about our "demotion" with your year of AQ status finally coming to you.

We get that you've been dying to beat us for as long as we can remember and you think this is the year its going to happen, just like you thought all the other times.

We get that you want to be where USF has been for the last 7-8 years, but you are UCF and still currently in C-USA instead until the college sports season is over.

You are also calling UConn and Cincy a "mid-major" if you are going to label us as one. YOU STILL are a mid-major and wouldn't have been called up unless this conference was going into the dumpster. We got called up over you when Miami left in 2005 because we are better than you. And if the BEast is raided again, we will leave before you will .

We get that even in your best years, when you thought you were great and you won C-USA, we kicked the crap out of you 64-12.

We get that you are something like 5-59 vs AQ teams, do not forget who you are.

We get that your claim to fame is beating Georgia, good job on beating someone relevant for a change.

Get used to getting trampled by us and realizing just how far you are away from being anything like us. It's about to hit the fan next year, and you UCiF'ers are going to have mental breakdowns.

You are delusional if you think USF is going to remain undefeated against UCF. And when they do lose to UCF, I doubt you are going to say anything about it, but I can see you being the one having a mental breakdown.

there is no reason we can't get to 6- 0 against them should we have to play them for more than a couple of years I can't imagine any of our hundreds of remaining fans will meet the defeat with much more than a collective sigh. This is purgatory and we need to get out before it becomes full fledged hell, there is no sugar coating this fact.
Of the two programs, which has beaten an SEC team in a bowl game, won their conference or finished the year ranked? Plenty of reasons not to be delusional about staying undefeated against UCF and no reason to think that USF is going anywhere for at least a decade.
there are plenty of reasons to believe it, past results being the greatest indicator of the future being the greatest of them but as I already pointed out if we are in this conference for the decade or so that it may take them to eek out a win then no one will care one way or another since we will have already both come out as losers.

All you have are feelings for USF to base it on, nothing tangible. UCF has won more games recently than USF. That is a fact.

Who knew Slick was a homo from Orlando? Not that there's anything wrong with that

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  1,421

Go Bulls

Were any on those last year?  Back in the day (late 1800's) Princeton had a pretty good football team too.

I think we played a good but not great against UofL.. 

What disapointed me the most was watching some team members coming off the field and joking and laughing while loosing...  This I attribute to lack of leadership in coaching....I always believed we had the RAW TALENT but it was not  utilized or developed..

.From some of HEM's comments  there is a new winning Atmosphere in the locker room and team mates are digging harder and deeper...exercising..developing...

Our new coaches have experience in their respective areas...yes..it has been disapointing the last two years...all the experts had us near the top  to be a front runner for the BE title..to go to a major Bowl...

i believe our team was much better then our win loss record...This I attribute to the past coaches (problem solved)

I do think that UCF will get a whooping..

Go Bulls

• Topic Count:  555
  • Content Count:  14,415
  • Days Won:  13

Slick, you asked who beat an SEC team in a bowl game. I counter with who beat an SEC team that finished the season with a winning record? I'll answer for you , USF over Auburn at Auburn Sat. Sept. 8, 2007 26-23 in OT. They finished with a 9-4 (5-3) record with a win over Clemson in the Chick-fil-a bowl. Conversely the year ucf beat UGA, they finished with a final record of 6-7 (3-5). This has been a special presentation of fun with stats by B-B-M!

Of course we're going to lose to ucf, eventually.

USF didn't ever beat an SEC team in a bowl game.

I got a fun stat for you. Looking at Auburn, that season, 2007, where the only ranked team they could beat was one (Clemson) that lost to every ranked team they played, was the beginning of the end for Tommy Tuberville.  A 9-4 record may look great to you, but to Auburn fans, when 7 of those teams didn't win more than 7 games (most won only 5 or 6), and none were ranked, its not impressive.