• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

ND Gone ? More exit money for USF

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,501
  • Days Won:  0

Our boy Brett says they are going to leave early.  It will only add to the pot of gold for UConn, Cinci and USF.

http://espn.go.com/college-sports/story/_/id/9022342/notre-dame-fighting-irish-join-acc-summer-school-negotiate-big-east-exit-according-sources

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

Cha-ching

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

great news

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

Meh.  Big deal.  It isn't a whole lot in the grand scheme of things.

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

More cash is always good.

• Topic Count:  148
  • Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

They are going to pay, but I don't think it will be nearly what WVU had paid.  It's pretty much just the ND basketball team that's a revenue generator.  It's not like their football team is trapped.  They don't owe the $10 million and 27 months.  It's just 27 months.  I bet it won't be any more than 4 or 5 million at the most.

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

I'm not gonna sneeze at up to $1.6 million at this point.  That's almost a full year's earnings from the new deal our new conference just signed.  Every little bit helps.  

They are going to pay, but I don't think it will be nearly what WVU had paid.  It's pretty much just the ND basketball team that's a revenue generator.  It's not like their football team is trapped.  They don't owe the $10 million and 27 months.  It's just 27 months.  I bet it won't be any more than 4 or 5 million at the most.

If the BE/Other Conference Name doesn't get more then 5 million then I would be upset.  I mean they want out and ND has more money then they know what to do with.

I'm not gonna sneeze at up to $1.6 million at this point.  That's almost a full year's earnings from the new deal our new conference just signed.  Every little bit helps.  

Dang - I was reading your comment and I was thinking "Thats right 1.6 mil is alot of money and then I just got depressed when you had to add its almost a full years earnings on our new contract.

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Dang - I was reading your comment and I was thinking "Thats right 1.6 mil is alot of money and then I just got depressed when you had to add its almost a full years earnings on our new contract.

Haha, sorry man.  I've fully moved on to acceptance stage as far as TV revenue goes, sometimes I forget others might not be there yet.  ;)