• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

2013 Football Schedule

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  197
  • Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

I saw ESPN's Thursday night schedule yesterday and we were not on it.

Any other week day nights?
I only saw Thursday night schedule.
. Clearly we are ON ESPN's Thursday night schedule. Maybe only you missed the memo

And if you read what I said after this was released, so it's Arizona State and Wazzou. That was the only game listed. I assumed that meant it was the only game that night. I was wrong.

Happy?

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

Boooooooo

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

what a waste playing mcneese st before msu

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Days Won:  7

. Clearly we are ON ESPN's Thursday night schedule. Maybe only you missed the memo

And if you read what I said after this was released, so it's Arizona State and Wazzou. That was the only game listed. I assumed that meant it was the only game that night. I was wrong.

Happy?

You only thought there was 1 Thursday night game?? LMAO

• Topic Count:  197
  • Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

Happy?

You only thought there was 1 Thursday night game?? LMAO

It's not like one Thursday night game is a rare occurrence...

LMAOROTFSMP at you.

• Topic Count:  144
  • Content Count:  3,616
  • Days Won:  1

USF on Halloween Night Thursday in my hometown on ESPN! I'll be taking that day off and will get tix to USF players' fam section since I know a couple players and very few family will go to the game. I know a couple of guys who are likely going and will be partying Wed night & hopefully can get some to stay the weekend. One of em is UT fan and they play in Austin vs KU so could make that trip as well. Anyone who needs any info about Houston area, just let me know

• Topic Count:  515
  • Content Count:  7,379
  • Days Won:  3

I'm taking the family to mouse town, and I'm not bringing the kid to the frying pan... God help the ******* who throws a flip flop or beer towards my daughter..... Happened last time to our group and we all have babies now....

Are ya sure it was BEER they were throwing at you?

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,715
  • Days Won:  109

USF on Halloween Night Thursday in my hometown on ESPN! I'll be taking that day off and will get tix to USF players' fam section since I know a couple players and very few family will go to the game. I know a couple of guys who are likely going and will be partying Wed night & hopefully can get some to stay the weekend. One of em is UT fan and they play in Austin vs KU so could make that trip as well. Anyone who needs any info about Houston area, just let me know

Haven't been to Houston in years.  We're looking at hotels west of downtown on Katy Freeway or the Southwest Freeway.  Just looking forward to Pappasito's again.  Those areas should work, correct?  The hotels near the medical center are pretty expensive and some charge for parking.  Any other things to update us on?  Keep in mind I'm closer to 60 than 50.  Wonder if Rick's Cabaret is still around. Houston's much higher class version of the Mons in Tampa back in the 80's.

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  4,663
  • Days Won:  21

Who should we have played smazza? A lot of schools schedule a team they are likely to beat before a big game. Look at FSU this year, they play the Idaho Vandals the week before the UF game.

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  751
  • Days Won:  2

Who should we have played smazza? A lot of schools schedule a team they are likely to beat before a big game. Look at FSU this year, they play the Idaho Vandals the week before the UF game.

At least Idaho is a 1A (FBS) team