• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

When does the bad news end???

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  4,663
  • Days Won:  21

I would hope that wouldn't be necessary GaUSFBull....at the end of the day this is OUR school. I come to the board to get/give the best up to date information I have...and to chat with fellow alumni and USF supporters. You'd think people would want to stop the bashing, pessamism and troll questions about a University that they are supporting. Was I upset during the fb season? You bet I was. We've got to move on through all the BS we've been dealt though, and it's been hard to swallow at times...I get that. I feel like some on this board went to that negative place, got comfortable there, and never left. It must be easier to turn on and bash your alma mater than it is to be saddened by each loss and hope for better days huh....seems gutless to me.

• Topic Count:  148
  • Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

The problem is stating reality is often viewed as negativity by some.  We're not going to be in a good conference in 2 years.  That's reality.  Is it negativity?  Maybe.

We are getting a sack full of cash for being on of the last men standing.  That's nice.  There are some whispers that we may yet be saved.  Also nice, but it's only nice after something happens.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,721
  • Days Won:  109

The problem is stating reality is often viewed as negativity by some.  We're not going to be in a good conference in 2 years.  That's reality.  Is it negativity?  Maybe.

We are getting a sack full of cash for being on of the last men standing.  That's nice.  There are some whispers that we may yet be saved.  Also nice, but it's only nice after something happens.

Wait, in the next paragraph you say there are rumors we may yet be saved?  So it sounds like we won't know reality until we know whether we get saved.

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

I would hope that wouldn't be necessary GaUSFBull....at the end of the day this is OUR school. I come to the board to get/give the best up to date information I have...and to chat with fellow alumni and USF supporters. You'd think people would want to stop the bashing, pessamism and troll questions about a University that they are supporting. Was I upset during the fb season? You bet I was. We've got to move on through all the BS we've been dealt though, and it's been hard to swallow at times...I get that. I feel like some on this board went to that negative place, got comfortable there, and never left. It must be easier to turn on and bash your alma mater than it is to be saddened by each loss and hope for better days huh....seems gutless to me.

Hey man, for the most part, I'm with you, but not everyone is sunshine and daisies and rainbows - there are many cynics on here, myself included, to a point ... not everyone thrives on positive attitude.  WIth a message board, you have to take the bad with the good.  

Also, it's the football offseason, our b-ball team sucks and there are seemingly few baseball/softball fans on here (unless we go to regionals/World Series   :FIREdevil: )  so there is henceforth much b!tching and gnashing of teeth, especially with the conference stuff.  It is what it is.  

Keep up with the positive attitude though, nice to see some are remaining that way.  :D

• Topic Count:  148
  • Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

Wait, in the next paragraph you say there are rumors we may yet be saved?  So it sounds like we won't know reality until we know whether we get saved.

The reality is that we are in the Big East Some Conference.  Anything else is fantasy.  It may become reality, but it's not currently.   :2cents:

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,085
  • Days Won:  469

I heart all of you guys.

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  820
  • Days Won:  0

I warned you guys earlier about USF/UCF to Big 12, its a ploy to scare FSU, Miami and others into a move. One may be likely with Miami IF FSU went B1G but both is a negative.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,730
  • Days Won:  425

Sorry, Hem, this is absolutely no different than all the whining, bashing, pessimism that went on during the football season, it's just that you're on the other side this time. It's called reality and some handle it differently than others .... and you are absolutely right about some on the board comfortable in a negative place, but that's pretty much a given on most message boards and would make most boards pretty boring without them .... even though some in the Pacific Time Zone do always take it to the extreme here.

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  126
  • Days Won:  0

could you imagine how great a bulls vs longhorns game would be?1?! holy cow!

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  4,663
  • Days Won:  21

@USFBulls_Rivals: Miami-area coach to USF?

@nickgryniewicz: Hearing rumblings about a new coach to the #USF staff

Edited by Triple B