• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Coach Taggart building tradition

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  863
  • Days Won:  1

6'4 and 3 bills. I do hope he'll be a leader.

This is building tradition and discipline at the same time I feel. Tradition because it promotes unity and... stuff.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,675
  • Days Won:  29

Read the book "Good to Great" ... You will understand Coach T's bus much better.

He will give you all the tools to be a success, if not ...

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

Speak softly and carry a big stick..If you don't follow the rules..you wont play..simple..

Go Bulls

I'm sure taggert appreciates the compliment, but lets keep it PG

• Topic Count:  129
  • Content Count:  3,116
  • Days Won:  7

As long as Loki doesn't try to interfere, he should be fine...

We have a Hullk

614758.jpg

But I have an army of evil space minions!

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  1,985
  • Days Won:  0

I like this, building a common cause and discipline. Skip would have given Davis a cookie and said don't worry this time.

No, go back, this was also something we "loved" about Skip.  Helmet to the front left of your square for warmups, everyone in the same clothes, sideline attendees in team shirt and black shorts.  I like the discipline, do not get me wrong, but Skip brought this discipline and it was needed.

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

Skingraft, I hope you didn't read that the way I think you read it.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Stick_ideology

Lmao..... No, I was going with a transference

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

I like this, building a common cause and discipline. Skip would have given Davis a cookie and said don't worry this time.

No, go back, this was also something we "loved" about Skip.  Helmet to the front left of your square for warmups, everyone in the same clothes, sideline attendees in team shirt and black shorts.  I like the discipline, do not get me wrong, but Skip brought this discipline and it was needed.

Sorry, those on here believe that every time Skip took a breath, he took a breath in an unproductive manner.  Everything he did was the worst move possible.  He is the worst coach in the history of mankind and did nothing right, ever!  (Not even once)

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

No, go back, this was also something we "loved" about Skip. Helmet to the front left of your square for warmups, everyone in the same clothes, sideline attendees in team shirt and black shorts. I like the discipline, do not get me wrong, but Skip brought this discipline and it was needed.

Sorry, those on here believe that every time Skip took a breath, he took a breath in an unproductive manner. Everything he did was the worst move possible. He is the worst coach in the history of mankind and did nothing right, ever! (Not even once)

I go by results and in that vain HE SUCKED.

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

No, go back, this was also something we "loved" about Skip. Helmet to the front left of your square for warmups, everyone in the same clothes, sideline attendees in team shirt and black shorts. I like the discipline, do not get me wrong, but Skip brought this discipline and it was needed.

Sorry, those on here believe that every time Skip took a breath, he took a breath in an unproductive manner. Everything he did was the worst move possible. He is the worst coach in the history of mankind and did nothing right, ever! (Not even once)

I go by results and in that vain HE SUCKED.

Yet you love Taggart and he has thus far produced zero results.  You don't see the discrepancy in your argument?

How can you pass judgement on Taggart?  Gotta see what happens on the field over three years.