• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

UCF Roadie...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  202
  • Days Won:  0

I just got my tickets from ticketmaster. I live 5 minutes from UCF. So I will walk to the game. I expect a little trash talk but hopefully we can make it a game

• 4 weeks later...

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  355
  • Content Count:  4,741
  • Days Won:  3

I was planning on doing the alumni thing, but I have a few concerns. There's a 2 hour bus ride in good traffic, to make sure that the bus gets there in time you'd think that it would leave NLT 3 hrs prior to KO. How early is that going to be? If a nooner, bus has to leave at 9:00 meaning tailgate starts at 6/7AM? Even if 3:30 still pretty early.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  355
  • Content Count:  4,741
  • Days Won:  3

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  432

I got my tickets from UPS yesterday and me and my wife are definitely concerned about trouble makers. I'm thinking about booking a hotel somewhere close and just walking. Is the Holiday Inn the closest hotel to the campus?

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  126

I was planning on doing the alumni thing, but I have a few concerns. There's a 2 hour bus ride in good traffic, to make sure that the bus gets there in time you'd think that it would leave NLT 3 hrs prior to KO. How early is that going to be? If a nooner, bus has to leave at 9:00 meaning tailgate starts at 6/7AM? Even if 3:30 still pretty early.

do they usually schedule noon games on fridays?

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

Could be earlier... the Louisville Black Friday game here two years ago was an 11am EST start.... now that really sucked... 

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Could be earlier... the Louisville Black Friday game here two years ago was an 11am EST start.... now that really sucked... 

That was the last home game I went to.  The crowd was awful.  Our first game against Teddy B.  It was another game USF should have won but we snatched defeat from the jaws of victory.  

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  94
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  11

Dunno if anyone has mentioned this on the BullsPen so far, but Bulls Outfitter and company are throwing another big away game tailgate. This year it's for the UCF game of course. It should be accessible on Facebook via this link: https://www.facebook.com/#!/events/389421114494453/

"It's that time of year when BULLS Outfitter and Friends throw you - "Our Fans" - an outstanding away game tailgate. 3 years ago was Miami and Charlotte. Two years ago was Notre Dame. Last year was Miami. This year it will be Orlando. We will have food, drink, games, giveaways and a whole hell of a lotta fun!!!! Let's make this one amazing event! Please click attending if you are coming as we need an approx head count. Also please share this invite."

This tailgate will be a great option, and I don't know that I've ever heard anyone say they aren't hands-down better than anything put on by any official entities. We have tried to get them on board; still hoping they will come around to endorsing the way a huge segment of our fans likes to tailgate before games. There were over 700 people at the Notre Dame tailgate. Craig (owner of Bulls Outfitter) is in talks with UCF to arrange security to watch over all of our stuff. Check the Facebook event page for details as they arise! Usually we ask a small donation and don't have a minimum amount requested. There is always a ton of food and drink. Of course, we can always use help with bringing stuff too, so contact us if you want to get involved!

• Topic Count:  36
  • Content Count:  2,114
  • Days Won:  2

Dunno if anyone has mentioned this on the BullsPen so far, but Bulls Outfitter and company are throwing another big away game tailgate. This year it's for the UCF game of course. It should be accessible on Facebook via this link: https://www.facebook.com/#!/events/389421114494453/

"It's that time of year when BULLS Outfitter and Friends throw you - "Our Fans" - an outstanding away game tailgate. 3 years ago was Miami and Charlotte. Two years ago was Notre Dame. Last year was Miami. This year it will be Orlando. We will have food, drink, games, giveaways and a whole hell of a lotta fun!!!! Let's make this one amazing event! Please click attending if you are coming as we need an approx head count. Also please share this invite."

This tailgate will be a great option, and I don't know that I've ever heard anyone say they aren't hands-down better than anything put on by any official entities. We have tried to get them on board; still hoping they will come around to endorsing the way a huge segment of our fans likes to tailgate before games. There were over 700 people at the Notre Dame tailgate. Craig (owner of Bulls Outfitter) is in talks with UCF to arrange security to watch over all of our stuff. Check the Facebook event page for details as they arise! Usually we ask a small donation and don't have a minimum amount requested. There is always a ton of food and drink. Of course, we can always use help with bringing stuff too, so contact us if you want to get involved!

Next year would be awesome if in Madison, WI

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  615
  • Days Won:  1

This makes no sense to me.  Why not find a nice bar/restaurant near UCF.  Take the bus from USF to the restaurant and then bus to the stadium.  A 2 hour bus ride is a bit crazy AFTER the tailgate party.

seriously that sounds horrible and a huge overreaction by Bulls fans that are setting this up. UCF has plenty of space to accommodate Bulls fans where you can avoid trouble. The best part of road games is actually hanging out at the road team's campus , the game is not in Pakistan