• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

will muschamp in our backyard

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  70
  • Days Won:  0

We are not going to beat out UF for most kids we go after... Willie M please beat USF like a drum in recruiting so we can get a better coach in here in 2 to 3 years or maybe we are going to suck so bad next year that the admins will pull a Southern Miss and god willing they will. Willie T has not really shown me a splash in recruiting aside from him burning local bridges with high school coaches.

• Downvote 7

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,613
  • Content Count:  74,615
  • Days Won:  424

We are not going to beat out UF for most kids we go after... Willie M please beat USF like a drum in recruiting so we can get a better coach in here in 2 to 3 years or maybe we are going to suck so bad next year that the admins will pull a Southern Miss and god willing they will. Willie T has not really shown me a splash in recruiting aside from him burning local bridges with high school coaches.

LOL ... 

• Topic Count:  258
  • Content Count:  7,780
  • Days Won:  7

Surprised no one asked this already, was he generous with his tip?

• Topic Count:  961
  • Content Count:  9,759
  • Days Won:  9

Just imagine how big that stranglehold on Lakeland would be if not for our Bull Brother ET in that area!  Fight the good fight ET!!

Go Bulls!!

• Topic Count:  40
  • Content Count:  2,213
  • Days Won:  3

Not a fan of Olive Garden but my kids love it

the quality of food is wildly inconsistent. One time it is tasty, uncomplicated Italian grub. The next time it is McDonalds with breadsticks.

Servers are always great though

Oh yeah, screw UF

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

My girlfriend just waited on him at the olive garden here in Lakeland. Whoever he's here to see, I'm sure we're after him as well. Hurry up and build that wall coach Willy! Either way, I told her to tell him this is Bulls Country, and he's not welcome.

Shoulda poisoned 'im...

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  355
  • Content Count:  4,741
  • Days Won:  3

Whyyyyyyy do you have such a negative opinion of our coach so quickly. In all fairness it's only taken me 31 of your posts to realize that you are no longer worth the time.

• Upvote 2

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,748
  • Content Count:  37,638
  • Days Won:  29

Which Olive Garden?

• Topic Count:  576
  • Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

i love these types

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

You may set the record for dumb posts before you are done. You're off to a strong start, another 65,000 and you'll catch Steve.