• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Nice win USF

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  148
  • Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

The arena wasn't full but there was a good crowd. If you've been to any of the USF games this season (outside of the dome opening), you wouldn't be calling out UCF.

The arena was pretty nice, but they needed more concession stands open. All the UCF fans I came across were very respectful. Can't wait to get back there for some more games. I think this is a good series for both schools in all sports.

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

I love wins.

Nothing wrong with man crushing on AC ;)

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Content Count:  6,993
  • Days Won:  12

Really glad to hear the UCFers were friendly.

• Topic Count:  714
  • Content Count:  7,796
  • Days Won:  6

The arena wasn't full but there was a good crowd. If you've been to any of the USF games this season (outside of the dome opening), you wouldn't be calling out UCF.

The arena was pretty nice, but they needed more concession stands open. All the UCF fans I came across were very respectful. Can't wait to get back there for some more games. I think this is a good series for both schools in all sports.

This (mostly).

Official attendance was just under 5000. They can make that little arena pretty loud. But I hate, hate that arena. Half of the 9000 seats are in the upper deck. I can actually touch the roof beams because they hang so low. I will take the Sun Dome every day of the week.

And yes, their fans were well behaved last night. Only got one "F--- you" along with a one finger salute, and that was after the game and I just replied "scoreboard". I figure that they would have been much worse if school was in session and there had been more people there (think mob mentality).

• Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  490
  • Days Won:  1

Yeah, I was sitting in the first level behind the basket surrounded by UCF fans with my 6 yr. old and we didn't have a single issue. I have to give the Knight fans credit - they were cool.

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

Only got one "F--- you" along with a one finger salute, and that was after the game and I just replied "scoreboard". I figure that they would have been much worse if school was in session and there had been more people there (think mob mentality).

I think you would have received more than just one "F-you" had school been in session, so I think your assessment is spot on. That being said, I'm of the mentality that playing UCF on a consistent basis in all sports will be good for our fanbase. We need something to get our crowds fired up about, what better opponent than UCF? I'd love to have continued working on some spirited rivalries against teams like WVU, Louisville, and maybe Rutgers, but they're all moving on.

• Topic Count:  148
  • Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

Yeah, I was sitting in the first level behind the basket surrounded by UCF fans with my 6 yr. old and we didn't have a single issue. I have to give the Knight fans credit - they were cool.

I had my 3 yr old daughter with me so maybe that was a deterrent, but everyone was real nice. They carnival and ice skating rink set up outside was pretty cool. I kind of wish we had known about it prior. Might have went down a little earlier and took my daughter on the Ferris Wheel.

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

WVU was my favorite game to attend for football and bball. I'm gonna miss them.