• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Stafon McCray RB 2013

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  715
  • Days Won:  1

SoFloBulls <free> has reported that RB Stafon McCray is interested in being a Bull. http://soflobulls.co...-for-usf-offer/ Here is his bio http://rivals.yahoo....n-McCray-131915

• Topic Count:  129
  • Content Count:  3,116
  • Days Won:  7

Not bad, but is it bizarre that almost every RB and TE of any competency has shown some interest in becoming a Bull since Coach Taggart was hired? It's at the same time the most amazing and also slightly irritating thing I've seen.

Even Collins and Folston are in play. Would love to see one of them here, if at all.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,737
  • Days Won:  425

Not bad, but is it bizarre that almost every RB and TE of any competency has shown some interest in becoming a Bull since Coach Taggart was hired? It's at the same time the most amazing and also slightly irritating thing I've seen.

Even Collins and Folston are in play. Would love to see one of them here, if at all.

Kemp and Collins have expressed interest since the WT signing?

• 5 weeks later...

• Topic Count:  25
  • Content Count:  276
  • Days Won:  1

From Twitter:

Larry Weisbaum â€@LarryWeisbaum

RB Stafon McCray changes schedule, will visit USF this week (Last post on 01/21/2013 at 11:03 AM PST): http://bit.ly/UMibpV 

Link to his ESPN Recruiting page: http://espn.go.com/college-sports/football/recruiting/player/_/id/153071/stafon-mccray (3 Star, 77 Overall Rating, 64th ranked RB in Nation)

• Topic Count:  16
  • Content Count:  335
  • Days Won:  2

@gregauman: USF making move on Osceola Kissimmee RB Stafon McCray. Rushed for 3,200 yards, 45 TDs last 2 yrs. Close friends w/ USF commit Hassan Childs.

• Topic Count:  78
  • Content Count:  1,978
  • Days Won:  7

Kind of nice to see he played LB as well. That can only help.

Shows lots of hustle, was in the backfield  @1:39 (#24) came back and made the tackle down field. 

Edited by Bull-Hornz

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

Love the way this sounds, it's gonna be another SICK weekend.

Kissimmee Osceola RB Stafon McCray visiting USF this weekend, Louisville is big maybe

By Chris Hays | Orlando Sentinel

11:52 p.m. EST, January 23, 2013

Kissimmee Osceola RB Stafon McCray is visiting USF this weekend (Jan. 25). (STEVEN M. DOWELL/ORLANDO SENTINEL)

This ever-changing recruiting landscape has caught up with Kissimmee Osceola running back Stafon McCray, who thought he had his college options whittled down to a simple list a few weeks ago.

Things have changed drastically for the 5-foot-11, 195-pound McCray, who received a scholarship offer from USF this past weekend and has been getting off-and-on interest from Louisville, as well. As crazy as the last few weeks have gotten for him, however, he says he at least knows one thing:

"I'm not quite sure about Louisville, but know I am most definitely going to USF this weekend," said McCray, who has recently visited Utah State this month and was supposed to visit Kentucky, which was previously his frontrunner. He never made that trip, however, and now with the Bulls in the picture, McCray is starting to lean toward Tampa.

"I'm going to go over there and have a good time. I already know the place pretty well," he said. "I went there on an unofficial before the season for junior day and seen a lot of things ... weight room, locker room, other facilities and saw things from an academic standpoint, too, so I'm pretty familiar with it.

"I just want to go there this time and meet the head coach and the other coaches and meet the players and things like that."

What also likey helps the USF cause is that McCray's Osceola teammate and friend, cornerback Hassan Childs, committed to USF on Sunday.

"It doesn’t determine what I'm going to do," McCray said of Childs' commitment, "but it would be great to go somewhere with him."

Right now that somewhere looks to be right down the road about 70 miles to USF.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/sports/blogs/recruiting/os-kissimmee-osceola-rb-stafon-mccray-visiting-usf-louisville-maybe-20130123,0,2739893.post

• Topic Count:  576
  • Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

i really want two of dayes, kemp, mccray