• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

I know we need a QB, but what about a RB?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  53
  • Content Count:  1,894
  • Days Won:  0

shaw could get 1,000 plus yards in the right offense. He is explosive and strong enough to get the job done. I expect him to be the rb that starts.

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,501
  • Days Won:  0

Shaw will need to get his head turned around to even be on this team in 2013 imho. CWT will show him the door if not

Not sure what you mean by this ? I didn't know he any issues at all. Did I miss something ?

• Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  3,749
  • Days Won:  3

Shaw will need to get his head turned around to even be on this team in 2013 imho. CWT will show him the door if not

Not sure what you mean by this ? I didn't know he any issues at all. Did I miss something ?

In I think our last home game Shaw blew up at coaches and stormed off the field into the locker room. I really can't hold it against him, I have a feeling a lot of players didn't want to suit up for that disaster of a staff.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

In I think our last home game Shaw blew up at coaches and stormed off the field into the locker room. I really can't hold it against him, I have a feeling a lot of players didn't want to suit up for that disaster of a staff.

+1

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

I love Marcus Shaw, but the only thing I can find wrong with what you said is that despite how you feel about your coaches and the direction the team was heading, Shaw's response was a childish move, and I hope that he grows up a little bit between now and next season. The key is dealing with adversity like a man, not storming off like a child getting sent to time out.

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,686
  • Days Won:  424

I love Marcus Shaw, but the only thing I can find wrong with what you said is that despite how you feel about your coaches and the direction the team was heading, Shaw's response was a childish move, and I hope that he grows up a little bit between now and next season. The key is dealing with adversity like a man, not storming off like a child getting sent to time out.

Exactly ...

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  355
  • Content Count:  4,741
  • Days Won:  3

ON THE SPOT!

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,667
  • Days Won:  29

I think these two along with our current stable, and we'll be in good shape.

QUOTE:

We will only have 4 RB's on the roster that are scholarship players.

Marcus Shaw

Bradly Battles

Willie Davis

Michael Pierre

I would think that Shaw with his experience is going to be in the starting rotation with either Pierre or Battles. Davis will probably get some touches as well but most likely will see more playtime on special teams until 2014 when we only have Davis, Pierre (idk if he has a redshirt left) and whoever we bring in with this class. We are obviously scary thin at RB and bringing in two stud backs is really a top priority.

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  3,222
  • Days Won:  8

I would love to see some imagination using a fast linebacker like Barrington and convert into a pro style RB which we don't have on this team. Especially since we can't seem to find a stud to handle the load.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,667
  • Days Won:  29

Against it Rider.