• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Skip's LA Tech Presser

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,704
  • Days Won:  424

Skip's going to win the NC at LaTech, book it.

Funny thing is, as it stands now, he has about the same chance to do that as CWT does here.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  1,720
  • Days Won:  3

I still can't believe this fool would get a head coaching job so quick after his termination at USF.

• Topic Count:  197
  • Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

You know because all coaches should be the same. I know Skip didn't work out here, and I wanted him gone as much as the next person , but I hope he kills it at La Tech to offset some of the **** people have given the most minute details of his tenure...

No program should have to suffer through what he will bring to the table. He will not kill it at La Tech. Looking at past results, 6-8 wins is his max. Nice person, but one of the worst coaches in the game. The only reason he one three games is because we have decent. We were very close to being the Southern Miss of the BCS teams.

His other seasons as a head coach suggest otherwise. I agree, he sucked here but he had 10+ years of success to get this job.

He's moved on, it's time for our fanbase's bitchy attitude to do the same

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,667
  • Days Won:  29

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  8,722
  • Days Won:  23

You know because all coaches should be the same. I know Skip didn't work out here, and I wanted him gone as much as the next person , but I hope he kills it at La Tech to offset some of the **** people have given the most minute details of his tenure...

No program should have to suffer through what he will bring to the table. He will not kill it at La Tech. Looking at past results, 6-8 wins is his max. Nice person, but one of the worst coaches in the game. The only reason he one three games is because we have decent. We were very close to being the Southern Miss of the BCS teams.

His other seasons as a head coach suggest otherwise. I agree, he sucked here but he had 10+ years of success to get this job.

success is a relative term I suppose. he never had less than 5 losses while at ecu . his overall record is 87-71

success is a relative term I suppose. he never had less than 5 losses while at ecu . his overall record is 87-71

Neither has our current coach ... There's no supposing about it, success is definitely a relative term. Skip never had less than 5 losses but won 2 conference championships. You never know if "success" will translate to the next stop.

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

Neither has our current coach ... There's no supposing about it, success is definitely a relative term. Skip never had less than 5 losses but won 2 conference championships. You never know if "success" will translate to the next stop.

Thought Tags went 2-11 his first year?

Thought Tags went 2-11 his first year?

I believe he did ... but 11 > 5.

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

Got it. It was the double negative that made it not easy for me to not understand....

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  8,722
  • Days Won:  23

didn't say anything about our current coach. just said I didn't think 5 losses would be considered success. truth be told Taggart hasn't had much success either. I agree.