• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Bobby Petrino...SEAL THE DEAL!!!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  60
  • Days Won:  1

I'd hire him just so the Bull's fan base can have unique ways to show support.

Could you imagine the student section being full and all of them wearing cervical collars?

Gold I tell you...

Make it happen Doug....

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  3,222
  • Days Won:  8

I'm bringing a blow up motorcycle.

• Topic Count:  423
  • Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

We could start a USF based motorcycle club as well... Petrino could be the pack leader for the daily trips to Mons and back.

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

Press Conference is being held making the formal announcement... Sorry fellow Bulls, a pic like this is too funny not to share!

zlw1ud.jpg

Seriously awesome photoship skills.

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  60
  • Days Won:  1

I cant take credit for the Photoshop work, a friend on another website put it together for me.

But I agree, looks darn good...

Petrino looks good in green... just saying...

• Topic Count:  26
  • Content Count:  334
  • Days Won:  0

Now that I think of it, Tampa is the perfect place for him. Remember last month that tampa was ranked 4th in cities where single woman want to hook up with married men....can you say, perfect fit?

http://www.wtsp.com/news/topstories/article/280643/250/Tampa-Strip-Club-Capital-or-Mistress-Mecca

Tampa, Florida - No doubt city leaders would already like to lose the moniker of Lap Dance or Strip Club Capital of the World. But if the folks at AshleyMadison.com are to be believed, then Tampa may have just picked up another undesirable title: that of Mistress Mecca.

The websiteicon1.png, which specializes in helping adults cheat on their significant other, is out with a list that says Tampa is fourth in the country when it comes to the percentage of single women wanting to hook up with a married man.

The company says 29.9% of the single women from the Tampa area who pay to begin talking with someone on AshleyMadison.com want to have an affair with a married man. Only the cities of Los Angeles, Washington, D.C. and Phoenix have a higher percentage.

"People ask us all the time, 'How prevalent is infidelity in our society?' and I have to tell you, it's way more prevalent than we've come to realize," said AshleyMadison.com founder and CEO Noel Biderman.

Biderman also tells 10 News roughly 130,000 people from the Bay area have paid to talk with others through AshleyMadison.com since the site was launched in 2002. That's more people looking for a hook-up than the populations of Brandon, Temple Terrace and Riverview combined!............

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  3,686
  • Days Won:  14

Press Conference is being held making the formal announcement... Sorry fellow Bulls, a pic like this is too funny not to share!

zlw1ud.jpg

Hilarious!

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  102
  • Days Won:  0

zlw1ud.jpg

This is great.

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

Now that I think of it, Tampa is the perfect place for him. Remember last month that tampa was ranked 4th in cities where single woman want to hook up with married men....can you say, perfect fit?

http://www.wtsp.com/...-Mistress-Mecca

Tampa, Florida - No doubt city leaders would already like to lose the moniker of Lap Dance or Strip Club Capital of the World. But if the folks at AshleyMadison.com are to be believed, then Tampa may have just picked up another undesirable title: that of Mistress Mecca.

The websiteicon1.png, which specializes in helping adults cheat on their significant other, is out with a list that says Tampa is fourth in the country when it comes to the percentage of single women wanting to hook up with a married man.

The company says 29.9% of the single women from the Tampa area who pay to begin talking with someone on AshleyMadison.com want to have an affair with a married man. Only the cities of Los Angeles, Washington, D.C. and Phoenix have a higher percentage.

"People ask us all the time, 'How prevalent is infidelity in our society?' and I have to tell you, it's way more prevalent than we've come to realize," said AshleyMadison.com founder and CEO Noel Biderman.

Biderman also tells 10 News roughly 130,000 people from the Bay area have paid to talk with others through AshleyMadison.com since the site was launched in 2002. That's more people looking for a hook-up than the populations of Brandon, Temple Terrace and Riverview combined!............

Not to mention the plethora of great gentlemen's clubs here. As long as he keeps the program clean, winning, and APR scores in a normal range, he'd be like a kid in a candy store.