• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

QB Mike White

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

how many are offering AW as a QB?

All of his offers are for QB. The upside is too massive for him to be looked at at another position.

Um... you might want to quantify that... AW has two current offers.... USF and NCState... he may or may not get an offer from UK next weekend... That said, he doesn't have any offers from upper tier programs. Also, other than a made for TV skills competition that has no game skill relevance he had little to no success as a QB in high school.

That's who AW is... all potential... nothing so far to back any of it up other than alot of talk.

Mike White has had multi-year success at HS and has a State Championship and Player of the Year award to his name.

I'll take on field success over potential any day.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

All of his offers are for QB. The upside is too massive for him to be looked at at another position.

Um... you might want to quantify that... AW has two current offers.... USF and NCState... he may or may not get an offer from UK next weekend... That said, he doesn't have any offers from upper tier programs. Also, other than a made for TV skills competition that has no game skill relevance he had little to no success as a QB in high school.

That's who AW is... all potential... nothing so far to back any of it up other than alot of talk.

Mike White has had multi-year success at HS and has a State Championship and Player of the Year award to his name.

Um, you might want to amend your statement.

His current list of offers from Rivals:

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/recruiting/player-Asiantii-Woulard-127951

They list 15, and it usually is far from complete.

• Topic Count:  138
  • Content Count:  3,594
  • Days Won:  3

http://rivals.yahoo....-Woulard-127951

That list will grow.

Um... you might want to quantify that... AW has two current COMMITABLE offers.... USF and NCState... he may or may not get an offer from UK next weekend... That said, he doesn't have any offers from upper tier programs. Also, other than a made for TV skills competition that has no game skill relevance he had little to no success as a QB in high school.

http://rivals.yahoo....-Woulard-127951

Sorry.... I was referring to actual offers where the schools would take his commitment and that he has mutual interest. I assumed I was debating with rational adults... my apologies. :facepalm: The other schools listed there either already have verbal commits from other QB's (Cincinnati for example) or are not commitable offers (Mississippi)

BTW.... that list is incorrect.... AW has a valid offer from NCST.

That list will grow.

Not really... if it was going to grow it already would have.

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

Why are we discussing AW on the MW thread....

Give this kid his own thread.... He's committed to USF, has not wavered, and is ready to come in and compete.... What he does when he gets here is up to him, but can AW stay in the AW thread?

I don't disagree but I think you're naturally going to have cross discussion/comparison between the two.

• Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,570
  • Days Won:  423

Why are we discussing AW on the MW thread....

Give this kid his own thread.... He's committed to USF, has not wavered, and is ready to come in and compete.... What he does when he gets here is up to him, but can AW stay in the AW thread?

This ... 

• Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,570
  • Days Won:  423

I don't disagree but I think you're naturally going to have cross discussion/comparison between the two.

Cross discussions and comparisons would be great without all the usual petty bickering. Hopefully these two will both be Bulls and come in and compete next fall and let the chips fall where they may then.