• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Hem is a Fraud!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  761
  • Days Won:  1

Yes, while Hem hides in the sawgrass outside his apartment (location undisclosed) we wait for the USF Admin to decide what they do.

Give Hem a break, I don't think it's something that would happen immediately after the game.

In fact, I don't think it will happen at all, but I'll wait until early next week to confirm my suspicions, as should you, Hem and the rest of Bulls Nation.

+1 he was just relaying information he was told.

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

I'd like a big apology from you when this is over.

Like this?

APOLOGY

Now that is funny.

Yea that'd do. Jesus no wonder people don't share information on this board, you're all bunch of f&^king rabid animals who act like spoiled 9 year olds. How about you wait until monday before you call me a fraud? I saw what I saw and I even gave you the name of person I got it from.

Dude, you posted that it would happen at the end of tonight's game! I don't really give a crap, I think the epic fail is pretty funny, but don't try to spin an obvious fail, you're trying to change the game. LOL

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  4,663
  • Days Won:  21

Like this?

APOLOGY

Now that is funny.

Yea that'd do. Jesus no wonder people don't share information on this board, you're all bunch of f&^king rabid animals who act like spoiled 9 year olds. How about you wait until monday before you call me a fraud? I saw what I saw and I even gave you the name of person I got it from.

Dude, you posted that it would happen at the end of tonight's game! I don't really give a crap, I think the epic fail is pretty funny, but don't try to spin an obvious fail, you're trying to change the game. LOL

suck a d!ck, I posted what I was told as SOON as I was told it. I saw the email tonight and again came back to tell you what I saw. I really don't give a f*&k if you believe me or not. If I am wrong, come monday you will all get my sincerest apology that I'll permanently attach to my signature.

• Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  6,740
  • Days Won:  17

Like this?

APOLOGY

Now that is funny.

I guess the night isn't over for another 69 minutes, still time for the resignation. It does look like the goalposts have been moved though.

• Topic Count:  54
  • Content Count:  763
  • Days Won:  0

And now we wait . . .

Edited by TBBull717

• Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  7,041
  • Days Won:  11

This thread is hilarious. Somebody is a little sensitive

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Days Won:  7

Like this?

APOLOGY

Now that is funny.

suck a d!ck, I posted what I was told as SOON as I was told it. I saw the email tonight and again came back to tell you what I saw. I really don't give a f*&k if you believe me or not. If I am wrong, come monday you will all get my sincerest apology that I'll permanently attach to my signature.

You have no sense of humor.

• Topic Count:  54
  • Content Count:  763
  • Days Won:  0

That's not true, I heard Hem tells Yo Mama jokes to orphans.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,330
  • Content Count:  97,047
  • Days Won:  469

I can't believe that on the subject of "frauds" Hem is the name mentioned.