• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

SKIP HOLTZ TO RESIGN AFTER PITT GAME TONIGHT

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  423
  • Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

Skip is like a retard with a potato gun loaded with nails.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  332
  • Days Won:  1

How can any athletic director in the country sell Skip Holtz to their fan base?

I think many bit on the name "Holtz" and his relative success at other schools. Me included. I thought he would be a good hire. Now I am wondering how the hell it could go so wrong.

Well, not really. I've seen things that help me understand.

Leavitt left the cupboard empty. Skip needs his own players. BJ can't make a short pass. WR have butterfingers. Humidity.

Pick one.

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

Bubba you really need to lose the R word from your vocabulary. Too many parents of special needs children find that word demeaning and cruel. It hasn't been in use for a while because of it's negative connotation. I am sure you don't mean it that way, but i would just lose it entirely to spare those folks who may be fighting to bring up a child of any ilk in today's complicated world.

Edited by Bullwinkle

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

Bubba you really need to lose the R word from your vocabulary. Too many parents of special needs children find that word demeaning and cruel. It hasn't been in use for a while because of it's negative connotation. I am sure you don't mean it that way, but i would just lose it entirely to spare those folks who may be fighting to bring up a child of any ilk in today's complicated world.

Thanks, Bullwinkle.

Bubba you really need to lose the R word from your vocabulary. To many parents of special needs children that word is demeaning and cruel. It hasn't been in use for a while because of it's demeaing intent. I am sure you don't mean it that way, but i would just lose it entirely to spare those folks who may be fighting to bring up a child of any ilk in today's complicated world.

I hear what you are saying, but I'm old school and don't obey "Political Correctness".

Not trying to be a turd, but sick of people renaming things over and over and over and over and over and over again because someone is offended in some way or shape.

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

Bubba you really need to lose the R word from your vocabulary. To many parents of special needs children that word is demeaning and cruel. It hasn't been in use for a while because of it's demeaing intent. I am sure you don't mean it that way, but i would just lose it entirely to spare those folks who may be fighting to bring up a child of any ilk in today's complicated world.

I hear what you are saying, but I'm old school and don't obey "Political Correctness".

Not trying to be a turd, but sick of people renaming things over and over and over and over and over and over again because someone is offended in some way or shape.

I would greatly appreciate if you would stop using that word.

Thanks in advance.

• Topic Count:  258
  • Content Count:  7,780
  • Days Won:  7

Well said.

• Topic Count:  197
  • Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

Resign? Ha! He's not leaving without being paid. Either he's canned or they make a mutual agreement to part ways.

I would greatly appreciate if you would stop using that word.

Thanks in advance.

That word is ingrained in my vocabulary, its not going anywhere anytime soon.

Also Retard is short for "Mentally Retarded"... its an appropriate medical term. Its like I'm using some derogatory term or something.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/02/11/AR2010021103896.html

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  46
  • Days Won:  0

watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme.png

• Upvote 1