• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

it gets better,USF ANNOUNCED FB GAMES in the future

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  165
  • Content Count:  2,233
  • Days Won:  6

OOC games are close to what we have been playing , The Conference games are MUCH WEAKER now. So overall the SOS is taking a huge hit.

• Topic Count:  90
  • Content Count:  1,524
  • Days Won:  1

Nothing like a little rabble rousing. Please, stop, we've been playing a FCS team every year, Chattanooga, Fla A&M, Stoney Brook, Wofford, Charleston Southern, Tennesse-Martin, Elon, McNeese St and on and on.

2013 - McNeese St, Michigan St, FAU, Miami

Our OOC schedule is no different going forward than it has been. Stop trying to spin negatively when there is nothing to spin.

The difference was our conference schedule was much better, so playing a 1-aa team and crappy OOC games were bearable. Now we have no high profile teams in conference.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  3,175
  • Days Won:  12

You are making an assumption about Boise St which may not be true. And I think Cincy is still in the Conference and I look forward to UCF, may not be high profile nationally but it sure will be here.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  3,175
  • Days Won:  12

Average Sagarin Rating BE 2012 = 69.56; Average Sagarin Rating BE 2013 = 65.50. Not that big of a difference. I don't see the enormous drop in competitive value that everyone else is seeing. The BE wasn't the SEC before this and they won't be the SEC after.

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

One step closer to sitting out a season on the tix for me.

How so? It was said on 98.7 last week that we'd be playing 1 1AA, 1 Non BCS, 2 BCS in OOC games.

• Topic Count:  211
  • Content Count:  1,829

Aug.31 MCNEESE STATE TAMPA Sept. 7 at Michigan State East Lansing, Mich. Sept. 14 FAU TAMPA Nov. 30 MIAMI

TAMPA

Look at that the only game right now I would really want to see and maybe not is Michigan State but that is away and Miami at home or maybe I don't the way we have been playing. I can get a single game ticket and save money instead of going all in with season tix.

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,142
  • Days Won:  39

One step closer to sitting out a season on the tix for me.

It's tough. One starts to realize that there are better things to do on a Saturday. You can always buy 2-3 single game tickets.

• Topic Count:  28
  • Content Count:  1,913
  • Days Won:  2

USF didn't announce anything, so you can't really question the timing of it. I put in a public records request for contracts for future football games, and these are the new ones that popped up. As some of you have mentioned, USF has played a I-AA opponent every year since moving to I-A. No change here.

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  645

I don't see the big deal in this, the don't play these teams in the same year... every school plays these types of games and they count towards bowl eligibility which is our first step to being relevant again. Who cares about SOS when we can't even make a bowl??