• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

it gets better,USF ANNOUNCED FB GAMES in the future

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  576
  • Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

we can't afford our coach or AD if we don't play these 1-aa games.

we PAY THEM to play these games.... not the other way around.

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

Nothing like a little rabble rousing. Please, stop, we've been playing a FCS team every year, Chattanooga, Fla A&M, Stoney Brook, Wofford, Charleston Southern, Tennesse-Martin, Elon, McNeese St and on and on.

2013 - McNeese St, Michigan St, FAU, Miami

Our OOC schedule is no different going forward than it has been. Stop trying to spin negatively when there is nothing to spin.

The difference was our conference schedule was much better, so playing a 1-aa team and crappy OOC games were bearable. Now we have no high profile teams in conference.

Last time i looked, I paid to see USF play... as stated above the SOS isn't changing much at all.

Man if people put as much energy into supporting the team as they do ******** about uniforms and opponents we might actually have a fan base.

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  8,722
  • Days Won:  23

we can't afford our coach or AD if we don't play these 1-aa games.

we PAY THEM to play these games.... not the other way around.

we pay them very little and we don't have to return a game. = more revenue. sorry i thought people understood why we play these pay games. it's to generate more revenue.it's not for the fans sake.

• Downvote 2

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  2,035
  • Days Won:  20

Not sure why everyone is complaining about the FCS teams. By the time we play them, they might end up in our conference lol. Seriously though, who's to say that some of these teams might not come up to FBS status to replace some of the teams taken in expansion/realignment?

Don't worry about the term AQ, soon it will be meaningless. The way things are going, CFB will be divided into two classes:

Upper: 4 16-team superconferences with access to the playoffs

Lower: Everyone else, with no access to the playoffs

This guarantees that the NC is always a B1G, SEC, BIG 12, PAC 12 team.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  355
  • Content Count:  4,741
  • Days Won:  3

Scheduling FCS schools is more about "pre-season" games, than it is revenue. Idaho St got $700K to play Nebraska, Murray St. got $450K for playing FSU, Fam got $650K to play Oklahoma.

Edited by Bull-by-Marriage

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  130
  • Days Won:  0

Oh yeah? How did Michigan State pay USF to travel and play?

• Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  4,078
  • Days Won:  2

Indiana is horrible , They are the worse Big 10 FB school. Ill give ya the Michigan St game as a good one but Indiana is pathetic.

Yeah but they are part of a league which benefits form the golden goose and we are not. If Skippypoo is still coach, we will lose to them too. Edited by Mission9

• Topic Count:  90
  • Content Count:  1,524
  • Days Won:  1

Nothing like a little rabble rousing. Please, stop, we've been playing a FCS team every year, Chattanooga, Fla A&M, Stoney Brook, Wofford, Charleston Southern, Tennesse-Martin, Elon, McNeese St and on and on.

2013 - McNeese St, Michigan St, FAU, Miami

Our OOC schedule is no different going forward than it has been. Stop trying to spin negatively when there is nothing to spin.

The difference was our conference schedule was much better, so playing a 1-aa team and crappy OOC games were bearable. Now we have no high profile teams in conference.

Last time i looked, I paid to see USF play... as stated above the SOS isn't changing much at all.

Man if people put as much energy into supporting the team as they do ******** about uniforms and opponents we might actually have a fan base.

Oh give me a break. Obviously I dont go to the games because of the other team, but watching USF-UTEP isnt nearly as exciting as USF-Louisville.

• Topic Count:  90
  • Content Count:  1,524
  • Days Won:  1

And yes, I know UTEP isnt in our conference, it was just an example as to how this conference is basically CUSA. I guess USF-Tulane would be a better choice as an example.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,331
  • Content Count:  97,070
  • Days Won:  469

USF didn't announce anything, so you can't really question the timing of it. I put in a public records request for contracts for future football games, and these are the new ones that popped up. As some of you have mentioned, USF has played a I-AA opponent every year since moving to I-A. No change here.

That was one of Brett's original plays to force disclosure of future schedule in his case to ridicule USF and incite fans.

Greg, do FOIA requests need to have any justification?