• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Embrace the Suck

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  423
  • Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

I've had it with trying to fight the system... its time fellas to just embrace the suck and deal with our place in this game of musical chairs for now.

Embrace_the_Suck1.jpg

Bright side is that most will get some nice options to upgrade their season tickets next year while others can begin planning trips to New Orleans, San Diego, and wild and wonderful Boise State... the Delaware of the deep west.

It gets much easier when you sit back and laugh at all of this ****.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Content Count:  3,035
  • Days Won:  5

I've had it with trying to fight the system... its time fellas to just embrace the suck and deal with our place in this game of musical chairs for now.

Embrace_the_Suck1.jpg

Bright side is that most will get some nice options to upgrade their season tickets next year while others can begin planning trips to New Orleans, San Diego, and wild and wonderful Boise State... the Delaware of the deep west.

It gets much easier when you sit back and laugh at all of this ****.

Bud, been trying to tell you that for weeks. There are so many other things to worry about. Things that really matter. Life's too short for all the angst over something like this.

Get a strangle hold on the suck and hang on for dear life. :D

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

We are already in the BIG SUCK Conference

• Topic Count:  423
  • Content Count:  7,693

This is our motto now.

One step ahead of you... I have ordered the above patch and plan on slapping it on the front of my custom Bulls jersey.

• Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  4,078

This is our motto now.

One step ahead of you... I have ordered the above patch and plan on slapping it on the front of my custom Bulls jersey.

Not sure whether to call you devoted or crazy (cray cray).

• Topic Count:  102
  • Content Count:  1,679
  • Days Won:  1

Bubba Bull has demonstrated emotional leadership on this issue. We all work through the five Kubler-Ross stages of grief at different rates. When we first learn of an impending death (USF's football program being relegated to the bush leagues), we:

1. Deny it - Surely something will work out - we'll fire the coach and start winning, we'll get an invite to a major conference;

2. Get angry - IT'S NOT FAIR!!! WE'RE SUPPOSED TO BE IMPORTANT!

3. Start Bargaining - OK, well maybe someone will take both us and UCF because of the TV market, maybe FSU will bolt the ACC and we'll get it, maybe if this, maybe if that...

4. Get depressed - this sucks. We suck. The dream is over. The ship has sunk.

5. Acceptance - we EMBRACE THE SUCK.

Thanks Bubba Bull for leading the way.

• Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  4,078

I had a feeling this would happen as ESECPN and others are obsessed with "name brands". I tried to warn folks here. How else would you explain them making a big deal out of Syracuse's departure (football wise)? Syracuse really has not been a power in a long time.

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,475
  • Days Won:  25

JUST WIN!

I personally don't care where we end up. USF apparently cannot win in the old Big East. Now, I'm not saying that playing lesser talent is that much of an improvement, but I'm sick and tired of losing.

I do NOT think this is the end of the world, and I certainly would rather win some games over the crapfest we've endured the last two years.

Woulda, coulda, shoulda, don't matter. USF has NEVER come close to winning a conference championship, so maybe it's best if we back-off a little bit, regroup, and in time get to where we all want the program to go.

Pointing fingers and wearing "we suck" patches won't help anything at this point. Come back next year and be proud of your school.(Hopefully without Holtz)

GO BULLS!