• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Who is not Re-newing FB season tickets if Skip is still here.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  423
  • Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

Whats going to happen when Marshall gets an invite... I imagine that they will have to shut down the skyway for a while to keep some of you from the ledge.

• Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  198
  • Days Won:  0

Buying or not buying season tickets is the best way to show those in charge that they are or are not meeting your expectation. If they lose 20% of the season ticket base someone will pay attention. If they begin to get pressure or lose major donors then that well expedite things.

Exactly. Only way you can vote is with your wallet.

• Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  172
  • Days Won:  0

Whats going to happen when Marshall gets an invite... I imagine that they will have to shut down the skyway for a while to keep some of you from the ledge.

Free chum! Thanks, guys.

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  3,685
  • Days Won:  14

Whinny ass fans.

+1

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,331
  • Content Count:  97,070
  • Days Won:  469

USF should have a marketing campaign, Announce to the local news and fans that Skip will be coaching for his job Sat. Win and he gets another year, Lose and He will be fired immediatly, Tell him before the game so he knows.

The place would be packed, Local news would be there, ESPN is already there, We could all celebrate either way(win over Pitt or Skips firing).

Packed house would also look good on TV and to the other conferences looking at expanding. Lets hype this up and get rid of Skip at the same time.

No public stoning at midfield should we lose?

• Topic Count:  165
  • Content Count:  2,233
  • Days Won:  6

Coaches and players should be embarrassed of thier performance this season, Picked to compete for BE championship ( picked to finish in top of BE standings) yet we are sitting in last place behind Temple and with a loss to Ball St. One of 3 wins was Chattanoga Tenn. Pathetic. We expect more from a senior heavy class and a 3rd year head coach in a weak BE Conference.

Edited by Dhambuc

• Topic Count:  56
  • Content Count:  687
  • Days Won:  3

If you cannot see the value for the fans and program in playing home games vrs Cuse, Louisville, ND, Pitt, WV, and other ranked teams in bball as opposed to games vrs UCF, Houston, Tulane, etc...I am not going to argue with you.

Yes I love to support my Bulls...but it is alot more fun against teams that matter. Football for me is another story, but similar in theory.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,712
  • Days Won:  424

Glad to see a good portion of our fanbase buys their season tickets for the opponents.

No **** ... although not sure if it's a "good portion", though .... if it is, we're in even deeper trouble than the Chicken Littles think.

Trip. I probably exaggerated that. But regardless it disturbs me.

+1

Are you guys suggesting that quality of opponents should not have an impact on a fan's interest/investment in their team's game or season?

Can't speak for the others but that's pretty much what I'm saying ... but I guess I'm an anomaly. I go to USF sporting events I do to watch/support USF teams .... the interest will obviously be at a couple of different levels depending on the opponent and whether it's a conference game or not.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,331
  • Content Count:  97,070
  • Days Won:  469

I traveled to see USF v Notre Dame for example, before teaveling to beautiful Tampa to see them play FAMU - and I have season tickets.

• Topic Count:  300
  • Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

I agree with supporting the team regardless of who we play by buying tickets. I get that and intend to continue with most of my tickets.

However, I have 6 tickets and 2 parking passes. The current price for all that with the bullsclub donation was almost $4K. That doesn't include coming up from Ft. Myers 6 times a year. that may not be iron bull level by that's a fair amount of money and I know several people who have similar tickets and donations. All for the right to sit next to the opposing team's fans because they group sell tickets in my section and those are often bought by travel agents selling packages to the other team's fans.

I love footbal and love my Bulls. But when I can't get takers for tickets (even when giving them away) because we suck, play boring football and the opponents are schools the casual fan has never heard about it gets a little much. I expect to drop down to 4 tickets next year. I don't blame anyone for spending their disposable income on something other than boring football versus no name opponents. Similarly, kudos for hose that continue to support with time, money and tickets. Everyone has to make their own decision and no point deriding those who make a differen decision.