• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Enough of this nonsense

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

SO you expect us to just accept a loss with a simple shrug of the shoulders?

I guess i apologize for trying to be passionate about this program, even after all the heartbreaks, and the constant basement level of our program

I apologize for still wanting to be a Big East type program where we can beat a CUSA program that also lost some of their key players.

I apologize that I expect to recruit as a Big East program where our new recruits can compete vs a CUSA team's recruits/players

I apologize that I've never advocated firing Heath and know what he inherited but still want our program to compete.

This wasn't a "respectable," competitive, or close loss. This was a blow out from the beginning.

A game we were never in it.

I guess I'm completely "******* clueless" unlike you. I guess I should just act like the students did in the game and just sit down passionless and be ok with losing since it seems that's what you want. All while acting all high-and-mighty, calling others "morons" whom do expect better.

yes

usf fans are notorious for having low expectations and accpeting losing is part of the deal

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,714
  • Days Won:  424

I guess i apologize for trying to be passionate about this program, even after all the heartbreaks, and the constant basement level of our program

I apologize for still wanting to be a Big East type program where we can beat a CUSA program that also lost some of their key players.

I apologize that I expect to recruit as a Big East program where our new recruits can compete vs a CUSA team's recruits/players

I apologize that I've never advocated firing Heath and know what he inherited but still want our program to compete.

This wasn't a "respectable," competitive, or close loss. This was a blow out from the beginning.

I guess I'm completely "******* clueless" unlike you. I guess I should just act like the students did in the game and just sit down passionless and be ok with losing since it seems that's what you want. All while acting all high-and-mighty, calling others "morons" whom do expect better.

yes

usf fans are notorious for having low expectations and accpeting losing is part of the deal

Obviously you haven't read the board for the past two months ...

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

yes

Obviously you haven't read the board for the past two months ...

That's because reading is a prerequisite for doing so.

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

Trip is hurt. We sucked on Saturday. We gotta get better and better soon.

Trip is hurt. We sucked on Saturday. We gotta get better and better soon.

Only a flesh wound ..... and I'm not looking for a whole lot of getting better real soon. Honestly though, we missed a whole lot of uncontested gimmes that would have made it a lot more interesting, but was still a pretty big hole to dig out of. Stan's going to need Omo in there a little more if, for nothing else, his 5 fouls ... although, as soon as he went to the table, chicken **** Jones pulled Clanton out ... cannot afford Toarlyn fouling out.

• Topic Count:  88
  • Content Count:  3,462
  • Days Won:  6

Jones is chicken %^**?

How did Omo do against the true Freshman when Clanton came out? Omo only played for 1 minute! Heath made no attempt to put him in again! Clanton played 39 minutes so there was ample time to get Omo back in.

That seems to just be low...calling out Jones. Maybe Omo can play more in Orlando.

Jones is chicken %^**?

How did Omo do against the true Freshman when Clanton came out? Omo only played for 1 minute! Heath made no attempt to put him in again! Clanton played 39 minutes so there was ample time to get Omo back in.

That seems to just be low...calling out Jones. Maybe Omo can play more in Orlando.

It's a Bulls board, fnf, and I'll call out whatever opposing coaches I want to, whether it's rational or not.... and I've called out better opposing coaches than that cheating one you've got.

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

I think things just went right for us last night. I think we are the better team but not by as much as the scoreboard showed. It's a game of runs and you just didn't have any but averages will work out.

I will amend Triples original comment that framed us returning an all star team. We lost our projected starting center and PG to transfers, Marcus Jordan retired from playing and AJ Rompza, the heart of our team, graduated. Retaining Clanton was huge but it's still a team sport and we caught most of our breaks last night with hustle and not star power.

UCF certainly outhustled us, hit all their shots when they needed to, and we lack any bruisers in the frontcourt. It was a recipe for disaster. Hopefully, Heath can salvage play once the Big East season starts. He'll have the next few games to tweak the defensive gameplan.

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

Jones is chicken %^**?

He gets the best agents money can buy. Donnie Jones is as sleazy as they come. Kenny Caldwell, anyone?