• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Enough of this nonsense

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  1,011
  • Days Won:  2

No matter how you frame it Trip, we looked like dog poo against our biggest rival (whether some want to acknowledge that or not), on opening night of the new sundome.

It's an ugly loss, and people have the right to be upset. Doesn't make them clueless.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,738
  • Days Won:  425

No matter how you frame it Trip, we looked like dog poo against our biggest rival (whether some want to acknowledge that or not), on opening night of the new sundome.

It's an ugly loss, and people have the right to be upset. Doesn't make them clueless.

Yeah, I know .... I'm just under reacting to offset some the ridiculous over reacting. I guess I'm just pissed because the whole night played out just about how i thought it would .... didn't envision quite that big a lead for most of the game, though ... the reunion almost made up for it, however. ;)

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  207
  • Content Count:  3,467
  • Days Won:  19

Yeah, I know .... I'm just under reacting to offset some the ridiculous over reacting. I guess I'm just pissed because the whole night played out just about how i thought it would .... didn't envision quite that big a lead for most of the game, though ... the reunion almost made up for it, however. ;)

Oh, then can I overreact to your overreaction to those who are overreacting? Son of a beachin' Bumpuses!!!!

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  6

Agreed. I am also sick of the Big East/CUSA remarks. This isnt football. That **** doesnt matter. Memphis has no problem winning games in CUSA. We are also not Syracuse or Pitt. Up until last season, we were a Big East bottom feeder. 10 wins was a big deal. The gap between us isnt that large. deal with it.

Oh, then can I overreact to your overreaction to those who are overreacting? Son of a beachin' Bumpuses!!!!

By all means ....that's what the Internets is for!

• Topic Count:  2,345
  • Content Count:  21,365
  • Days Won:  10

It's apparent that some of you don't follow USF basketball except to look at the scores and don't have a ******* clue as to what was lost from last year to this. Combine that with a UCF team that's two strongest components, from a 22 win team, are exactly where our biggest losses were and if you didn't see a pretty good chance of a loss, you're a moron. Add to that that UCF isn't playing in the postseason and games like this will be their "post season". There is going to be a different intensity level and the ingredients for a blowout were there .... I'm not sure how we finish this year. It's going to be a huge uphill battle to come anywhere near last year but it's going to take a while for the coaches and players to get things sorted out .... hopefully.

Did you really have to call people names. I think your point was clear without it.

It's apparent that some of you don't follow USF basketball except to look at the scores and don't have a ******* clue as to what was lost from last year to this. Combine that with a UCF team that's two strongest components, from a 22 win team, are exactly where our biggest losses were and if you didn't see a pretty good chance of a loss, you're a moron. Add to that that UCF isn't playing in the postseason and games like this will be their "post season". There is going to be a different intensity level and the ingredients for a blowout were there .... I'm not sure how we finish this year. It's going to be a huge uphill battle to come anywhere near last year but it's going to take a while for the coaches and players to get things sorted out .... hopefully.

Did you really have to call people names. I think your point was clear without it.

Thanks, Doc ... I'll work on that.