• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

BE/ ESPN extend the TV window until Thursday because of Sandy

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  820
  • Days Won:  0

I like 10 right now more than 12 but the "Champions Bowl" will require 12 and with the $50 million buyout FSU and Maryland (instead of Clemson) are not coming. So its UL and RU/USF in 2014 more than likely. Yes UT does not want more than 10 but they probably dont have a choice in it after 2014 with bowl game and new BCS title game stance. If we go to 12 I prefer UL and USF because of Florida recruiting/market.

UL AD is unhappy because if its not ESPN it means a GOR with NBC which he does not want and less exposure on the main TV brand for recruiting for Strong/Petino. Kids will watch ESPN and sportscenter and Gameday. He wants to keep Strong and if its in the BE it will mean ESPN.

champions bowl has no say in how big 12 determines their champ. neither do playoffs.

please post a crdible link if I'm wrong.(no an anonymous wvu twitterer is not credible)

This rumor has came from Baylors 24/7 guy Brian Ethridge and has cause Bowslby to come out and say its not true, there seems to be language in the agreement stating otherwise, dont know if SEC will push the issue or not but could.

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  820

MHver3 @MHver3 5d

If espn has its way the B12 will actually become numerically correct. The pressure is on!

MHver3 @MHver3 5d

Louisville AD extremely unhappy about leaving espn. Renewed enthusiasm on exiting the Big East.

MHver3 @MHver3 5d

Rutgers and USF also making closing arguments to Big12 officials.

MHver3 @MHver3

jvwvu out of his mind, posts on USF board while burning couches in West Virginia. SWAT Team called in...more to come

I love good humor especially when its not at anyone elses expense or they can take alitte criticism without becoming a crying fest

Actually I will be taking my couch burning skills to Dunedin come Thanksgiving week, hows the weather, because there is a **** ton of people burning old couches right now in the mountains to keep warm from 3 feet of snow from Sandy.

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,501

Why do you guys jump on jvwvu when he posts here ? He is right alot of times and other times not so right but he doesn't bring venum or hate like many UCF posters. I like to see what he has to say and have had some pretty good back and forths in the past. That is how I know he is actually right sometimes because I have been wrong and vic-versa.

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  8,722
  • Days Won:  23

I like 10 right now more than 12 but the "Champions Bowl" will require 12 and with the $50 million buyout FSU and Maryland (instead of Clemson) are not coming. So its UL and RU/USF in 2014 more than likely. Yes UT does not want more than 10 but they probably dont have a choice in it after 2014 with bowl game and new BCS title game stance. If we go to 12 I prefer UL and USF because of Florida recruiting/market.

UL AD is unhappy because if its not ESPN it means a GOR with NBC which he does not want and less exposure on the main TV brand for recruiting for Strong/Petino. Kids will watch ESPN and sportscenter and Gameday. He wants to keep Strong and if its in the BE it will mean ESPN.

champions bowl has no say in how big 12 determines their champ. neither do playoffs.

please post a crdible link if I'm wrong.(no an anonymous wvu twitterer is not credible)

This rumor has came from Baylors 24/7 guy Brian Ethridge and has cause Bowslby to come out and say its not true, there seems to be language in the agreement stating otherwise, dont know if SEC will push the issue or not but could.

so it's based on a rumor that your own conf comm says is false and you believe some guy sitting in his underwear in some basement in morgantown?

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

Show me the money!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  355
  • Content Count:  4,741
  • Days Won:  3

jvwvu and everyone else from wvu wants USF in the Big 12 so they have someone they think that they can beat. Problem is IF we were to get into the Big 12 Skip will either be history, or will have performed some type of miracle to save his job. Either way we'll be much improved.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,712
  • Days Won:  424

Why do you guys jump on jvwvu when he posts here ? He is right alot of times and other times not so right but he doesn't bring venum or hate like many UCF posters. I like to see what he has to say and have had some pretty good back and forths in the past. That is how I know he is actually right sometimes because I have been wrong and vic-versa.

He's treated with the same disdain we have for our own resident poo against the wall flingers ..... B)

• Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  1,055
  • Days Won:  2

Was thinking who are the creditable people on this board. Realized MAMA had not posted in a while anyone know if she is ok ?

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,712
  • Days Won:  424

Was thinking who are the creditable people on this board. Realized MAMA had not posted in a while anyone know if she is ok ?

Appears to be fine ... You can check their profile to see when members have been last active.

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  4,663
  • Days Won:  21

t'was just humor my good sirs.

feel_like_a_sir_card-p137701527586858030envwi_400.jpg