• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Shout out to fans and Students

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  165
  • Content Count:  2,233
  • Days Won:  6

In spite of the record and the horrible product on the field the fans showed up and supported the team last night. Students did their part and were engaged and into the game.

Lets continue to support the players this year and hope that the Admin makes changes to the coaching.

• Topic Count:  28
  • Content Count:  453
  • Days Won:  1

Student section was killer! Some people left at halftime because they thought we were gonna destroy Cuse.... I moved over to sit by the team tunnel at half and the fans were pretty loud there. At the end the whole stadium was loud!

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  686
  • Content Count:  7,657

Actual attendance 28,833 - 4,000 Cuse fans + 8,000 students means that only 16,000 non-students showed up. Yes, the students deserve a shout out, but not the "fans". It's the same core 15,000 that show up no matter what because we have a love for USF and football. Unfortunately, even that may soon come to end.

• Topic Count:  165
  • Content Count:  2,233

We only have 23,000 season ticket holders, thats including the FSU season ticket holders.

So to get 38,000 fans in the stadium when we are 2-6 with wins over Chatt and Nevada(Nevada we should had lost too) is a good crowd.

Lets all show up next week against UConn, I expect that we may actually see a win. UConn is Horrible. They are our best chance at a win this year.

• Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  2,166

I agree, there was a heck of a lot more noise and passion than I expected. It got relatively loud a few times.

• Topic Count:  714
  • Content Count:  7,796

At this point, the crowd is made up of the people who truly care.

• Topic Count:  106
  • Content Count:  1,318
  • Days Won:  2

Matt Grothe himself was criticizing the lack of crowd on social media last night. It looked like there was maybe 20,000 people in the stands.

• Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  172
  • Days Won:  0

It's the same core 15,000 that show up no matter what because we have a love for USF and football.

See ya'll next week. Beat UConn!

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  936

Matt Grothe himself was criticizing the lack of crowd on social media last night. It looked like there was maybe 20,000 people in the stands.

Maybe he should focus more on the crappy coaching and poor product on the field. If the product on the field was better, more people would be there. I love USF football, but it is getting painful to watch.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  3,749
  • Days Won:  3

We only have 23,000 season ticket holders, thats including the FSU season ticket holders.

So to get 38,000 fans in the stadium when we are 2-6 with wins over Chatt and Nevada(Nevada we should had lost too) is a good crowd.

Lets all show up next week against UConn, I expect that we may actually see a win. UConn is Horrible. They are our best chance at a win this year.

38,000? There was 28,800 in the stadium last night and that includes all the cuse fans. Probably 20,000 USF fans.