• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Shout out to fans and Students

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  165
  • Content Count:  2,233
  • Days Won:  6

I was there, and so were those who normally sit around me. Those bashing the attendance I ask you were you there? If not than SHUT UP , show up and support the team.

• Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  3,749
  • Days Won:  3

I was there, and so were those who normally sit around me. Those bashing the attendance I ask you were you there? If not than SHUT UP , show up and support the team.

yes i was there and will be next week and against pitt. idc if we are 0-11 I'd still show up for the final game.

Agree Ill be there for every game.

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  397
  • Days Won:  0

In spite of the record and the horrible product on the field the fans showed up and supported the team last night. Students did their part and were engaged and into the game.

Lets continue to support the players this year and hope that the Admin makes changes to the coaching.

So who's going to fix the root problem and make a change in the Admin?

• Topic Count:  144
  • Content Count:  3,616
  • Days Won:  1

Actual attendance 28,833 - 4,000 Cuse fans + 8,000 students means that only 16,000 non-students showed up. Yes, the students deserve a shout out, but not the "fans". It's the same core 15,000 that show up no matter what because we have a love for USF and football. Unfortunately, even that may soon come to end.

i think barely 5,000 if even

• Topic Count:  131
  • Content Count:  3,097
  • Days Won:  1

It's the same core 15,000 that show up no matter what because we have a love for USF and football.

See ya'll next week. Beat UConn!

I'll be there too, no way am I missing some of the greatest football weather next Saturday night.

In spite of the wins and losses Dont quit on the team(players) They need us more now than ever!!!

Lets turn out in force, Instead of boycotting and not showing up lets PACK THE RAY JAY to show the Admin that we will support the team and hope they do the right thing and do the same(fire this coaching staff).

Also looking at UConn this looks like our best shot at a win this year. So Go Bulls.

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  44
  • Days Won:  0

I was surprised at how many people were there, I thought the crowd would be a lot less. I know I was loud, I unfortunately was sitting near a bunch of cuse fans.

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  160
  • Days Won:  2

Matt Grothe himself was criticizing the lack of crowd on social media last night. It looked like there was maybe 20,000 people in the stands.

Maybe he should focus more on the crappy coaching and poor product on the field. If the product on the field was better, more people would be there. I love USF football, but it is getting painful to watch.

We will never be big time, and attractive to a major conference, until attendance goes way up.

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,119
  • Days Won:  39

I also give props to the ones that showed up. I thought it got pretty loud at times too, especially on the goal line stand. At least we have some core fans that keep showing up.