• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Anyone who thinks....

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  167

I don't recall BJ having a whole lot of idle time back there to ponder anything for too long.

Our line can run block-- let's focus on that and occasionally pass (rarely) when they start to cheat up into the box

sorry-- football 101

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  246
  • Content Count:  6,348
  • Days Won:  8

Anyone who thinks Daniels is the issue with this team is below Skip on a football intelligence level. He makes stupid plays, but if you think the offensive line, if you call it a line, isn't the issue you're blind.

Where was BJ in the first half of this game? (Rushing, -2 yard, 6/13 for 66 yards, one fumble and nearly another, and one near interception). Why did he take it twice and not get the ball a yard for a score? Granted the goal line play calling was for **** but he himself had the ball twice and failed. You're blind if you see today as some sort of stellar performance for him. It was a very good back half of football. The defense played a decent first half but they gave up the goods at the end........again. Defense has been absolutely horrible in the last three years in the fourth quarter and BJ has been consistently inconsistent for four years. That sums it up!!

I didn't see why the offsides negated the TD but it didn't work the 2nd time because the back didn't run it properly. he ran into him. it's also dumb calling the same **** play. I did like that formation better than the standard 3 back set with the walkon fullback and 180 rb blocking.

TD was negated because there was contact before the snap. Therefore, it was a deadball and the play never happened.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  355
  • Content Count:  4,741
  • Days Won:  3

Skip should call his dad and have him help install the wishbone. 99% of the plays have 3 reads max, belly, pitch, or run.

• Topic Count:  106
  • Content Count:  1,318
  • Days Won:  2

That last drive wasn't on BJ. It was on Williams getting manhandled on the line and allowing a sack, and giving up pressure ON EVERY SINGLE PLAY of that last drive. I believe he is the same one who was in their when Floyd gave up the TD to FSU. BJ has the skill set to be a successful college QB. In all honesty he shouldn't have to be out there trying to score again with 90 seconds left.

• Topic Count:  47
  • Content Count:  326
  • Days Won:  1

williams is the future of the line. thats why he is in there .lol. guy should be playing high school jv. too fat too slow and yes he didnt even move against fsu. if this game looked bad on tv towards the end it was twice as bad watching it here at the stadium on the jumbo scoreboard

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  8,722
  • Days Won:  23

Anyone who thinks Daniels is the issue with this team is below Skip on a football intelligence level. He makes stupid plays, but if you think the offensive line, if you call it a line, isn't the issue you're blind.

Where was BJ in the first half of this game? (Rushing, -2 yard, 6/13 for 66 yards, one fumble and nearly another, and one near interception). Why did he take it twice and not get the ball a yard for a score? Granted the goal line play calling was for **** but he himself had the ball twice and failed. You're blind if you see today as some sort of stellar performance for him. It was a very good back half of football. The defense played a decent first half but they gave up the goods at the end........again. Defense has been absolutely horrible in the last three years in the fourth quarter and BJ has been consistently inconsistent for four years. That sums it up!!

I didn't see why the offsides negated the TD but it didn't work the 2nd time because the back didn't run it properly. he ran into him. it's also dumb calling the same **** play. I did like that formation better than the standard 3 back set with the walkon fullback and 180 rb blocking.

TD was negated because there was contact before the snap. Therefore, it was a deadball and the play never happened.

ah I was at a restaurant and didn't have sound.

Skip should call his dad and have him help install the wishbone. 99% of the plays have 3 reads max, belly, pitch, or run.

but it's impossible to win in college without throwing the ball 41 times( I count the 4 sacks as pass attempts instead of runs). just ask Tony rice or eric crouch or tommy frasier or pat white or....

• Topic Count:  25
  • Content Count:  1,700
  • Days Won:  2

chew in this....#2 gators have dominated and their qb hasn't thrown over 100 yds in 3 games. at halftime the gators had like 28 total offense and had 21 its......finished with 189 total yds and 44 pts . qb had 93 total yds and 4 td passes.

bj had 3 td passes......See what a defense means?

there was a game this yr that Driskel had 63 yds of total offense and they one. you can win with an average qb like daniels.....period

• Topic Count:  246
  • Content Count:  6,348
  • Days Won:  8

williams is the future of the line. thats why he is in there .lol. guy should be playing high school jv. too fat too slow and yes he didnt even move against fsu. if this game looked bad on tv towards the end it was twice as bad watching it here at the stadium on the jumbo scoreboard

The DE was past Williams before he was even out of his stance. Slow is an understatement.

Eatmon on the other side is almost as bad.

chew in this....#2 gators have dominated and their qb hasn't thrown over 100 yds in 3 games. at halftime the gators had like 28 total offense and had 21 its......finished with 189 total yds and 44 pts . qb had 93 total yds and 4 td passes.

bj had 3 td passes......See what a defense means?

there was a game this yr that Driskel had 63 yds of total offense and they one. you can win with an average qb like daniels.....period

LSU, top 10 team, driskell had 61 yards passing and took 5 sacks. 1 rushing yard on 13 carries. they averaged 3.0 yards per carry and won.

south carolina, top 10 team, driskell had 93 yards passing and took 3 sacks. -5 rushing on 9 carries. they averaged 1.9 yards per carry (183 total offense) and won.

he averages 132 yards passing per game.

Edited by Bull94