• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

This is why I still believe in Skip

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

I do not believe in Holtz. He has failed at developing players and winning games. No more holtzcuses.

Skip is a failure stop the holtzcuses I don t like the holtzcuses either

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  370
  • Days Won:  0

The dude lost to ball state, Rutgers and temple already this year and BJ bailed him out for a W over Neveda.

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  502
  • Days Won:  0

There is nothing I've seen in the two years he's been here that gives me any confidence in his ability to make USF a national player. His game planning is suspect. His recruiting, while OK, hasn't been impressive. His ability to identify solid coordinators has very clearly been unimpressive. Not sure what folks are supposed to hang their hat on with this guy other than his nice guy, "do it the right way" image. At what point does actually winning something come into play.

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

There is nothing I've seen in the two years he's been here that gives me any confidence in his ability to make USF a national player. His game planning is suspect. His recruiting, while OK, hasn't been impressive. His ability to identify solid coordinators has very clearly been unimpressive. Not sure what folks are supposed to hang their hat on with this guy other than his nice guy, "do it the right way" image. At what point does actually winning something come into play.

Perfectly said

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,472
  • Days Won:  25

"We've graded every play and we've moved the depth chart accordingly," Holtz said. "We're not going to reward talent. We're not going to reward experience. We're going to reward productivity and effort and guys that have been grading well. The depth chart has bounced around an awful lot today to see what it would look like."

Really? Why would this not happen EVERY WEEK?

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  6

"We've graded every play and we've moved the depth chart accordingly," Holtz said. "We're not going to reward talent. We're not going to reward experience. We're going to reward productivity and effort and guys that have been grading well. The depth chart has bounced around an awful lot today to see what it would look like."

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

For real. Giddins needs to be on bench learning from Mims. Lanaris should be on sidelines too. Get Edwards out of there. He's gonna get a qb killed. More Marc and Welch.