• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Doug Woolard missing from MBB

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  165

can you really blame him>?

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  165

I think he might just be avoiding the football questions at this specific function since its suppose to be about basketball. Wouldn't be right to steal the spotlight from the basketball team anyway.

bingo

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

I can't get on the same page with you guys... As a leader; make a clear statement that today was not an appropriate time to ask FB questions.... Today is about BB

Good times or bad times, your the AD... BB deserves better from you...

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  936
  • Days Won:  1

I can't get on the same page with you guys... As a leader; make a clear statement that today was not an appropriate time to ask FB questions.... Today is about BB

Exactly

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  4,663
  • Days Won:  21

Exactly

I'm sorry but F&CK that. If YOU made BIG mistakes I don't give a **** if it's Christmas Day and your about to have Santa at the Sun Dome. You PONY UP, swallow your pride, and answer some tough questions that DESERVE to be answered. If our AD is not out looking for a D coordinator and is actually ducking questions, he is a disgrace.

Edited by Hem
  • Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  258
  • Content Count:  7,780
  • Days Won:  7

At risk of letting your imaginations run wild, I think he just doesn't want to field football questions.

If true he should be ashamed of himself on multiple levels; I hope you are wrong and will give him the benefit of the doubt.

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  936

At risk of letting your imaginations run wild, I think he just doesn't want to field football questions.

If true he should be ashamed of himself on multiple levels; I hope you are wrong and will give him the benefit of the doubt.

I think he should have addressed the media earlier in the day or set up a conference for tomorrow to talk about football. It is wrong to screw over basketball by talking about football, but football needs to be addressed. Our basketball team is doing well, they don't need to be part of the cluster f$ck that is football.

• Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  2,166

Very simple, before the conference for the PR guy says, â€basketball questions only.†So the local media either has severe comprehension issues, Woolard is a coward or he's just happened to get sick.

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  217
  • Days Won:  0

This would never fly at a major football school like Bama or LSU. The fans would demand their heads, the admin would listen and heads would roll.

• Topic Count:  300
  • Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

I think he might just be avoiding the football questions at this specific function since its suppose to be about basketball. Wouldn't be right to steal the spotlight from the basketball team anyway.

Ok. In order not to overshadow basketball just let the reporters know that this is for BB only so that they get their moment but that he'll be happy to discuss things with them on Wednesday. Then on Wednesday field questions. The answers to all the questions are going to be that they evaluate every coach at the end of the year, but that's better than hiding.