• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Doug Woolard missing from MBB

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

I know you made your point and I probably should have put in that other quote, so my apologies there.

We just have a difference of opinion on what should have happened today.

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

you know-- it's not a personal attack so much as frustration. I made my point very clearly and you ignore it and quote the part you can attack even though what I wrote before it addresses the issue.

bottom line is this-- the only thing Woolard can control in this situation is access to himself. If he shows up, the focus will shift-- no matter how many times they ask it not to-- to the mess in the football program.

I didn't see any attacks on your point - maybe your point wasn't read, but let's still be respectful. I get the frustration bit though, everything going on with this team is frustrating and I feel a bunch of emotions right now.

Woolard controls one other thing that you didn't mention - his responses. He doesn't have to comment on football, he can say "no comment" to any football question, or any question, for that matter, that he wants. He probably should have been there, and if he consistently refused to comment on football, he would have looked strong and like a leader - instead, he does come across as cowardly and, given the fact that he has contributed in no small part to the predicament our football program is in now. that just adds fuel to the fire.

• Topic Count:  300
  • Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

Woolard should be forced to answer questions about the Bull-on-Bull war of words taking place.

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Woolard should be forced to answer questions about the Bull-on-Bull war of words taking place.

Exactly, since he's obviously responsible by not showing up at the MBB event.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  165

you know-- it's not a personal attack so much as frustration. I made my point very clearly and you ignore it and quote the part you can attack even though what I wrote before it addresses the issue.

bottom line is this-- the only thing Woolard can control in this situation is access to himself. If he shows up, the focus will shift-- no matter how many times they ask it not to-- to the mess in the football program.

I didn't see any attacks on your point - maybe your point wasn't read, but let's still be respectful. I get the frustration bit though, everything going on with this team is frustrating and I feel a bunch of emotions right now.

Woolard controls one other thing that you didn't mention - his responses. He doesn't have to comment on football, he can say "no comment" to any football question, or any question, for that matter, that he wants. He probably should have been there, and if he consistently refused to comment on football, he would have looked strong and like a leader - instead, he does come across as cowardly and, given the fact that he has contributed in no small part to the predicament our football program is in now. that just adds fuel to the fire.

get stuffed

I was not even close to being over the line in any of my responses

• Downvote 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,648
  • Days Won:  424

And if he had had to consistently refuse to comment, it would have taken away from the basketball stuff and I think that was Mike's point ....

And,please, enough about the mod example ******** already. When this whole forum adopts a "respectful manner" to all things USF, I imagine the mods will all fall in line with that ...