• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

You think it's bad now?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

Skip should be happy that all of them are leaving since we will now be able to play guys he recruited.

Again I say coaching

Skippys players dunkley, gunsby, scott aycock oh they are gone

How isWill Muschamp winning wiith urbans players? Coaching maybe

how about urban meyer? it's his first year. top 10 with a QB that is a better runner than passer. oh wait his QB doesn't pass the ball 30+ times a game.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

• Topic Count:  40
  • Content Count:  2,213
  • Days Won:  3

They Prob wont win another game this year. Cant get worse than that.

Agree. I'd rather lose with the new guys that have an upside and NFL dreams than a bunch of seniors playing out the string before they join the management program at Enterprise rent-a-car.

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

Agree. I'd rather lose with the new guys that have an upside and NFL dreams than a bunch of seniors playing out the string before they join the management program at Enterprise rent-a-car.

Ouch... Enterprise is actually becoming my favorite rental car company.... Odd, but their customer service is just on another level

• Topic Count:  40
  • Content Count:  2,213
  • Days Won:  3

Ouch... Enterprise is actually becoming my favorite rental car company.... Odd, but their customer service is just on another level

I agree. I love Enterprise. That wasn't a dig. They hire kids out of college and really seem to whip em into shape. Excellent customer service.

My buddy manages a bank. He says he loves to hire kids that spent a year or two at Enterprise.

I know I don't need insurance, but I find myself buying it sometimes just to throw the kid a bone for salesmanship.

Excellent company.

Edited by Carolina_Bull

• Topic Count:  246
  • Content Count:  6,348
  • Days Won:  8

Do tell, which underclassmen are that? How do you know?

Price? The TE with more penalties than balls thrown to him? Montgomery? I would like to see that too. Bivins? He hasn't shown anything at all yet so how do we know he is showing anything in practice. He hasn't been able to beat out Baker and the coaches were looking for reasons to not have to play Baker.

• Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  8,159

Wait till we lose to UCF next yer. Heads will begn to explode.

This...and it's not going to even be close. Humiliations galore!

Inigo+Montoya+Princess+Bride.gif

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

Just wait until next season.

Offense: Daniels, Lamar, Murray, Landi, Marc, Edwards, Popek... GONE

Defense: Barrington, Lanaris, Tabuteau, Webster, Baker, Grissom, Lejiste... GONE

Special teams: Bonani, Brockhaus-Kahn...GONE

Options at QB are Floyd, Eveld, or a true freshman. Eveld hasn't shown any improvement and do you really expect this coaching staff to be able to develop a young QB?

Holtz will definitely be our coach next year, and I would surprised if any coordinator changes are made.

It's going to be brutal.

Who are Skip's "recruits" waiting in the wings at these positions?

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  164

If we know we are rebuilding, that helps a bit in terms of who we get as a new coach. It opens the field up to coaches who have not been HC before since they can grow into the role with the team.

basically-- we are back to a Coach Leavitt scenario (circa 2003). We need a young coach who can recruit the hell out of Florida and with a great passion. Preferably someone with a defensive mindset.

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

If we know we are rebuilding, that helps a bit in terms of who we get as a new coach. It opens the field up to coaches who have not been HC before since they can grow into the role with the team.

basically-- we are back to a Coach Leavitt scenario (circa 2003). We need a young coach who can recruit the hell out of Florida and with a great passion. Preferably someone with a defensive mindset.

Spot on

• Topic Count:  246
  • Content Count:  6,348

I want a coach that can recruit. Period.

I want them to be open the recruiting pool for the best football players.

We won't win anything if we continue to fill out our roster with 95% Florida players.

This will be more important as other teams step up to BCS level quality.

With Temple now in BE and Addazio's ties to FL that's another program to recruit against.

I want to see us starting to get the best football players. Not just the best FL players.

UM, FSU and UF always bring in important recruits from outside the state. So should we.