• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Attendance?

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

Pathetic. How many USF students would you say showed up to the game?

the students arrived very late but eventually filed in level 1 and 2 - maybe 1/4 of level 3. I would guess all 12000 showed up and those in thir seats were 95% green - good to see

Bull ****.... they were out in lot 14... I had to leave at the beginning of the 4th due to illness and there were two separate block parties going on out there... I'd estimate 3k between the two. Couldn't believe it... and they weren't even watching the game on TV or anything... each party actually had a DJ. Students failed... big time.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  425
  • Days Won:  0

the students arrived very late but eventually filed in level 1 and 2 - maybe 1/4 of level 3. I would guess all 12000 showed up and those in thir seats were 95% green - good to see

Bull ****.... they were out in lot 14... I had to leave at the beginning of the 4th due to illness and there were two separate block parties going on out there... I'd estimate 3k between the two. Couldn't believe it... and they weren't even watching the game on TV or anything... each party actually had a DJ. Students failed... big time.

Yup, what a waste of tickets and seats. Can't they just party before the game like the rest of us???

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  687
  • Content Count:  7,660
  • Days Won:  6

I suspect the 3000 outside didn't get tickets or they were just out there after the first time a lot of people cleared out after the nonsense at the end of the 3rd quarter

• Topic Count:  714
  • Content Count:  7,796

******** on the record attendance. We may have sold record tickets, but no where near the crowd of the 2007 WVU game.

I would say it was 65% Noles fans. Just heard a caller on The Fan call it "Doak Campbell South".

I was glad to see not too many Noles in the student section, but a few did get in. But it was still pathetic to see the 200s and 300s nearly empty, and then to see people sitting on their asses during the game.

We sold out souls and pride for ticket sales.

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  2,305

It sucked.

• Topic Count:  25
  • Content Count:  178

I agree, there were way too many FSU fans there. There was a couple in my section that have had season tickets for years, big Bulls fans. They wore Cranberry & Yellow to the game & were estatic when FSU scored. I wanted to puke!

On another point. We must realize the seats are RED!. It makes it look even worse than it was. One more reason for an OCS!!!!

I makes me sick that the Glazers are profiting from our games. They are the worst NFL owners ever!

• Topic Count:  144
  • Content Count:  3,616
  • Days Won:  1

300 section was maybe 1/3 full. and 200 wasn't completely full

• Topic Count:  144
  • Content Count:  3,616
  • Days Won:  1

GA "USF announced a record crowd of 69,383 for Florida State game tonight. Actual attendance was 58,808, according to Tampa Sports Authority."

• Topic Count:  576
  • Content Count:  8,174

i didn't even sit in my seats because i knew i'd be surrounded by noles... instead i went to the student section

• Topic Count:  59
  • Content Count:  2,307

******** on the record attendance. We may have sold record tickets, but no where near the crowd of the 2007 WVU game.

This.

The stadium was nowhere near as full as the WV game.