• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Well, we made the bottom 10...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

At the beginning of the season, my husband voted 1-11 and we have already exceeded that

Edited by snarling Bull

• Topic Count:  121
  • Content Count:  4,259
  • Days Won:  3

At the beginning of the season, my husband voted 1-11 and we have already exceeded that

snarling Bull, you're male and you have a husband.........wow I didn't think Bulls football fans were so progressive :roflmao:

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,631
  • Days Won:  424

snarling Bull, you're male and you have a husband.........wow I didn't think Bulls football fans were so progressive :roflmao:

Obviously, she's not male, Einstein ...

• Topic Count:  121
  • Content Count:  4,259
  • Days Won:  3

The "snarling Bull" profile says MALE, therefore if "snarling Bull", a male, says I have a husband in a thread, then this would be a male with a husband. If snarling Bull is a female (I assumed she was too), she never identified herself as such. but I did assume she may have been typing in on her husbands account. Regardless, it was meant to be light hearted and snarky response to snarling Bull and not to you....smart guy. Therefore, it really didn't require you to clod your way into the thread so you could act like some sort of superior intellect. You don't always have to show your a$$ Trip, but I guess sometimes you just can't help yourself. Congrats, I noticed, you're an a$$.

Edited by hbryan

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  4,663
  • Days Won:  21

Bottom 10, nice....thanks Skip, you're worthless.

• Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,631
  • Days Won:  424

The "snarling Bull" profile says MALE, therefore if "snarling Bull", a male, says I have a husband in a thread, then this would be a male with a husband. If snarling Bull is a female (I assumed she was too), she never identified herself as such. but I did assume she may have been typing in on her husbands account. Regardless, it was meant to be light hearted and snarky response to snarling Bull and not to you....smart guy. Therefore, it really didn't require you to clod your way into the thread so you could act like some sort of superior intellect. You don't always have to show your a$$ Trip, but I guess sometimes you just can't help yourself. Congrats, I noticed, you're an a$$.

Ouch ... that was just mean.

• Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  163

once again-- our "happy when we suck" fans get excited over some trivial thing in the paper.

our record is still 2-2

we didn't just lose the game again

for fks sake people -- can we stop circling the drain on the same BS over and over again?

I wrote-- SEVERAL times in response to those who were concerned with rankings and records and other crap 4 weeks ago-- that they were doing exactly the same thing that happens every year-- and that they would be even more upset if things didn't pan out well. They would be irate-- even to the point of furiously typing hateful crap about USF at every step and after every article

congratulations fans-- you have once again reached new heights of predictability, and this year at a record pace

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  959
  • Days Won:  1

What do you mean, give Skip the benefit of the doubt? Who do you think you are?

We deserve it all and we deserve it now!!!!

We've spent decades building this program and have pumped hundreds of millions of dollars into the program though our generous donations.

Wait. Wow! What a rush. So that is what BS does to you.

Nevermind. duck.gif

Yeah, because everyone is saying Skip should have delivered the National Championship this year. THAT's the only issue. Please.

You're saying Skip is doing great? We should extend him again?

• Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  163

What do you mean, give Skip the benefit of the doubt? Who do you think you are?

We deserve it all and we deserve it now!!!!

We've spent decades building this program and have pumped hundreds of millions of dollars into the program though our generous donations.

Wait. Wow! What a rush. So that is what BS does to you.

Nevermind. duck.gif

Yeah, because everyone is saying Skip should have delivered the National Championship this year. THAT's the only issue. Please.

You're saying Skip is doing great? We should extend him again?

sarcasm detection FAIL

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  959
  • Days Won:  1

Mike, my detectors are all jacked up these days. :(