• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Its Wednesday, time to stop feeling sorry for ourselves

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

I agree lets kick some s** . Notre dame went down, fsu did i in THEIR stadium same for miami. Point being anything can happen

Different squad you guys are playing this go 'round. Watch the Wake game highlight reel, Saturday is going to look eerily similar to that.

No one will really disagree, but it WOULD be just like USF to go out and beat FSU Saturday. I'm hoping that conventional wisdom is wrong this weekend.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  617
  • Content Count:  4,879
  • Days Won:  0

I agree lets kick some s** . Notre dame went down, fsu did i in THEIR stadium same for miami. Point being anything can happen

Different squad you guys are playing this go 'round. Watch the Wake game highlight reel, Saturday is going to look eerily similar to that.

really? 50+ point shut-out?

• Topic Count:  300
  • Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

If you're giving 52 points then put me in for 100 on USF.

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  791
  • Days Won:  3

Let's beat FSU this weekend. Then win the Big East Conference Championship next. Then play FSU again in the Orange Bowl post regular season and beat them a third time! It's meant to be.

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

I agree, and I wanted to talk some inspirational Bulls football this morning on the Kirk and Dinger Show. Unfortunately, they've instituted a one-call-per-week rule on that show. Hopefully, some other Bullspenners can get on there to get the word out to USF fans, keep those horns up!

Do they keep track of phone numbers, or can you make up another name to go by on the show?

Good thread, hoping we can do some damage to FSU this weekend.

I can make up a different name. In fact, their program director, Mike Pepper, suggested that I do such the next time that I call, while he sorts the issue up with the producer for the morning show. I'm not going to do that; it's not that important to me. If they want my call, they'll take it. If not, then they'll lose a listener.

• Topic Count:  251
  • Content Count:  4,738

I agree, and I wanted to talk some inspirational Bulls football this morning on the Kirk and Dinger Show. Unfortunately, they've instituted a one-call-per-week rule on that show. Hopefully, some other Bullspenners can get on there to get the word out to USF fans, keep those horns up!

Do they keep track of phone numbers, or can you make up another name to go by on the show?

I can make up a different name. In fact, their program director, Mike Pepper, suggested that I do such the next time that I call, while he sorts the issue up with the producer for the morning show. I'm not going to do that; it's not that important to me. If they want my call, they'll take it. If not, then they'll lose a listener.

thanks for hijacking my thread.

by the way, anyone who calls a radio show at all, and definitely more than once a week, is a loser

Edited by mikebeau

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,668
  • Days Won:  424

Now that's funny ...

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

by the way, anyone who calls a radio show at all, and definitely more than once a week, is a loser

You're welcome. I didn't realize that this thread would be so important to you that asking fans to buck up and call local sports talk would be taken as a "hijack." You may want to lay off the estrogen a bit. Keep those horns up, bulls! :D

• Topic Count:  36
  • Content Count:  2,114
  • Days Won:  2

This is a nice thread. All of this whining and complaining is getting annoying on the board. Seems forever when we had a bunch of positive threads. Hopefully we will at least play a respectable game. Even if we lose a close one, I think that would be an improvement from recent weeks.

Go Bulls!

• Topic Count:  251
  • Content Count:  4,738

You're welcome. I didn't realize that this thread would be so important to you that asking fans to buck up and call local sports talk would be taken as a "hijack." You may want to lay off the estrogen a bit. Keep those horns up, bulls! :D

hit redial, i hear there is a line open