• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Just listened to intro of Skip's presser.....OMG

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  4,663
  • Days Won:  21

I doubt that would happen Mission9, I'd hope we're a little classier than that.

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,077
  • Days Won:  14

I hope the questions are appropriate but also not sugar coated. Example: Why has the defense failed to create an INT? How did the Balls Tate QB (and the Rutgers QB for that matter) get through the entire game without a spec of dirt on his jersey?

• Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  4,078
  • Days Won:  2

Whining and moaning occurs here. It's natural. I hope fans and people in general have enough composure and maturity to control themselves in such public events as the Coaches show.

To those inclined to misbehave: Even if you do not want to behave for the right reasons consider that lot of the coaches are buddy buddy. It is a professional fraternity. We do not want it to get around that we have a nasty fanbase (even if some already think we do). The more storied programs can get away with acting the fool because there is always another ego ready to take on the job. Some may pass on a USF gig if they think they are going to get a hard time and they will not even be in the bigtime.

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  6

Whining and moaning occurs here. It's natural. I hope fans and people in general have enough composure and maturity to control themselves in such public events as the Coaches show.

this. dont be dumb. Voicing displeasure is great. It is healthy for a program. Dont be an idiot though. You'll just ruin stuff like this for everyone else.

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  8,722
  • Days Won:  23

To those inclined to misbehave: Even if you do not want to behave for the right reasons consider that lot of the coaches are buddy buddy. It is a professional fraternity. We do not want it to get around that we have a nasty fanbase (even if some already think we do). The more storied programs can get away with acting the fool because there is always another ego ready to take on the job. Some may pass on a USF gig if they think they are going to get a hard time and they will not even be in the bigtime.

$2M a year isn't big time?? any idiot that passes on that because they are afraid of fans who expect to win shouldn't be here anyway.

I doubt that would happen Mission9, I'd hope we're a little classier than that.

I think he was being funny and I could not resist adding to it.

In general, I do not think we have many fans like this but since I joked about a trainwreck and other things I feel compelled to make sure that I or others do not egg on bad behavior. I will never tell another fan what or what not to do (that is done too much here) I just ask that they think about things....

$2M a year isn't big time?? any idiot that passes on that because they are afraid of fans who expect to win shouldn't be here anyway.

ESECPN does not consider USF big time nor does most of the local media. Even some on 98.7 were mocking USF for the loss to Ball St. and quickly moving on to the next (surprise!) Bucs caller. Its not saying every coach but I bet some we may want would not want to be bothered with and out of control fanbase that is not in the SEC, Big 12, B1G

BTW, if you want to go act up, I am not stopping you or anyone else. I was just asking that people consider what they do. No one is more unhappy right now than I am.....

Edited by Mission9

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  8,722
  • Days Won:  23

ESECPN does not consider USF big time nor does most of the local media. Even some on 98.7 were mocking USF for the loss to Ball St. and quickly moving on to the next (surprise!) Bucs caller. Its not saying every coach but I bet some we may want would not want to be bothered with and out of control fanbase that is not in the SEC, Big 12, B1G

BTW, if you want to go act up, I am not stopping you or anyone else. I was just asking that people consider what they do. No one is more unhappy right now than I am.....

why would I act up?

sorry but the 35th highest paid college coach is a big time job whether or not espn thinks so. there would be people lined up out the door for this job. not sure why our fans think USF is so small time.

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  3,222
  • Days Won:  8

Lots of quality coaches would love to coach here/recruit here/live here for less than what skippy is getting. If you win games you'll get noticed and we have zero baggage at this school.

Edited by usfbullrider

• Topic Count:  300
  • Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

Question: coach Holtz, any truth to the rumor that the rutgers and ball state quarterbacks were able to reuse their jerseys for the next game without being cleaned?

• Upvote 1