• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Official rush the field thread

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  423
  • Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

If we can somehow beat FSU then I will drive down from Brooksville, scale the side of the stadium, and rush the field by myself.

• Topic Count:  584
  • Content Count:  10,369
  • Days Won:  7

If we can somehow beat FSU then I will drive down from Brooksville, scale the side of the stadium, and rush the field by myself.

Your word is your bond brother... This is college football, any given weekend. This team has looked not so great in four straight games, against very average (to bad) competition. Still... I think this game will be closer than most expect.

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,272
  • Days Won:  255

We should consider rushing if we cover the spread; skip seems like a moral victory kind of guy and when you accept moral victories you rarely find yourself having actual ones.

• Topic Count:  423
  • Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

Your word is your bond brother... This is college football, any given weekend. This team has looked not so great in four straight games, against very average (to bad) competition. Still... I think this game will be closer than most expect.

If we win I will rush the field... even if its 2-3 hours after we win... book it

• Topic Count:  92
  • Content Count:  3,475
  • Days Won:  7

We have beaten highly ranked teams. We have beaten the Noles (on the road no less). Not sure I'd agree it is biggest win in school history. Certainly greatest turnaround.

This Florida State team would no doubt be the best team USF has ever defeated. It's not even close, really. Right now, the best team USF has ever beaten was probably 2007 West Virginia - also, not coincidentally, the highest-ranked team USF has ever beaten - and this Florida State team looks head and shoulders above that squad.

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  4,663
  • Days Won:  21

Wrong gobulls83. We beat Louisville when they were ranked #9 and there was a fair amount of field rushing.

Edit: I have seen field rushes since then, but that was the first one I remember.

Edited by Hem

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  2,994
  • Days Won:  4

we need to channel our inner Pitt and pretend FSU is VA Tech. Murray is Ray Graham and Shaw is Rushel Shell. BJ already kinda is Sunseri in many ways. #youCanDoEET

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  6

I say we rush the field after we win any home game at this point

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  4,663
  • Days Won:  21

I say we rush the field after we win any home game at this point

LoL

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,087
  • Days Won:  469

we need to channel our inner Pitt and pretend FSU is VA Tech. Murray is Ray Graham and Shaw is Rushel Shell. BJ already kinda is Sunseri in many ways. #youCanDoEET

We should just channel our history in big games. Sure, there will be whiners claiming beating the Seminoles is not a BE Championship. I'll take a win Saturday. A lot of folks all around get well quick with that.