• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Time for BE Respect

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,501
  • Days Won:  0

I am so sick of hearing how bad the BE is. You wonder why USF is not better it is because the BE is actually pretty good and has been for awhile. If WV were still in the BE there would be 3 ranked teams right now and considering there are only 8 teams in the BE that is pretty dam good. Yes we lost WV but we are getting Boise St who has been good for awhile now.

Now don't think I am trying to prop up Holtz but look at Rutgars - nice win at Ark and now ranked in the top 25. Yes a loss to Ball St but they actually have a good team and could win the MAC this year. They beat Indiana on the road and their only loss was to Clemson on the road.

Pitt put a can of woopass on VTech.

UL beat Kentucky and North Carolina.

If you look at the future BE we lose Pitt and Cuse and gain a ranked Boise ST which adds more strength to FB.

If USF could put a good product on the field it sure would be nice for us and the BE.

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  6

Big East is doing pretty well this season. Cincy is on the cusp of being ranked, as long as they dont trip on a trap game. USF should b doing much better but whatever. The loss to Rutgers isnt that big of a deal because it was Thursday and Rutgers appears to be bake. It appears that Cincy, Rutgers, and Ville are going to carry this conference. WVU and TCU(I know they were never really here) are big losses, but what can you do? I was hoping it would be USF, VIlle, and Cincy though. These first 5 games(lets be real here) have been such a slap in the face.

Yup I forgot about Cincy but it seems like almost everyone forgets Cincy even when they do win

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  207
  • Content Count:  3,453
  • Days Won:  19

We'll see, but I don't buy it. Don't forget UConn, Syracuse, Temple and our beloved Bulls make up half the conference. I don't believe in Pitt. That leaves Rutgers, Cincy and Louisville as the standard bearers. Hardly a murderers row.

We'll see, but I don't buy it. Don't forget UConn, Syracuse, Temple and our beloved Bulls make up half the conference. I don't believe in Pitt. That leaves Rutgers, Cincy and Louisville as the standard bearers. Hardly a murderers row.

I would match them against the Big 10 and the ACC this year. I doubt any have seen a defense as good as Rutgars. But it is still early.

And every conference has its bottom feeders.

Edited by dabull80

• Topic Count:  502
  • Content Count:  5,903
  • Days Won:  1

Unless we have a team in the NC game, I don't know if the Big East will ever get respect... even then, we might need to actually win the NC game to get respect.

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  809

Keep patting yourselves on the back folks.

You're the only ones out there talking about the BE.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,634
  • Days Won:  424

Notice how Woogie starts talking **** when FSU appears to be finally back ....

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  87

It's pretty tough to put a positive spin on the Big East when Pitt lost to an FCS school (yes i know they're leaving for the ACC) and USF and Uconn are coming off loses to MAC schools. Look at the new BE schools coming in and most have been dreadful.

• Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  4,078
  • Days Won:  2

Notice how Woogie starts talking **** when FSU appears to be finally back ....

Yeah, he forgets that (until this year) USF was able to go toe to toe with his beloved ACC and the Bulls cannot even sniff the Big East championship.