• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Do you all Remember this game?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,201
  • Days Won:  2

Yes I do. Nice of Nut to call the dogs off in the 2nd half they could have put 60 on us in that game.

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  2,019
  • Days Won:  2

preview for FSU?

• Topic Count:  723
  • Content Count:  12,293
  • Days Won:  0

Just a reminder that we've been here before and I doubt we only score 3 next week

• Topic Count:  128
  • Content Count:  1,768
  • Days Won:  1

Yes, but the point of this thread is what? That we lost badly to an established BCS level team in our 6th year of existence, and first full year at I-A?

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

Yes, but the point of this thread is what? That we lost badly to an established BCS level team in our 6th year of existence, and first full year at I-A?

That the stat line will likely be similar

• Topic Count:  723
  • Content Count:  12,293

I think in one of the posts i read...someone said that we were better in 1997 or in 2002 even.

and Arkansas was a solid team that year. They made it to the SEC title game. But now Arkansas's program is completely upside down for the 2nd time in 4 years.

yet outside of their own fanbase or their immediate rivals fanbase...no one really gives a crap.

It really doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things. Why we get so worked up over things is beyond me. My pay isn't decided by how USF does in football. There isn't one person who regularly posts on this board that can say it is.

I understand being a fan. I am a huge fan. But at the end of the day...it is just a dang game.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  127
  • Content Count:  2,118
  • Days Won:  1

I think in one of the posts i read...someone said that we were better in 1997 or in 2002 even.

and Arkansas was a solid team that year. They made it to the SEC title game. But now Arkansas's program is completely upside down for the 2nd time in 4 years.

yet outside of their own fanbase or their immediate rivals fanbase...no one really gives a crap.

It really doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things. Why we get so worked up over things is beyond me. My pay isn't decided by how USF does in football. There isn't one person who regularly posts on this board that can say it is.

I understand being a fan. I am a huge fan. But at the end of the day...it is just a dang game.

To me Matt I understand people's passion but it is the extreme overreactions over each win and loss that makes many posts ridiculous.

• Topic Count:  215
  • Content Count:  1,777

Yeah USF lost that game then the following game to Oklahoma by 17 and finished the season 9 -2. Skip Holtz would dream for a season like that.

• Upvote 1