• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Fire Skip Holtz Billboard

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  576
  • Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

CPA... I love USF like the rest of us. I did place an inquiry yesterday into the billboard and have been waiting for a response. I would keep it classy if the costs are reasonable... the message would be clear and concise. We should have the right to question the decision making when the highest paid individual at a university is consistently under performing. Just my two cents.

agreed.

most of us don't have the platform to call Doug up and voice our thoughts.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,587
  • Days Won:  423

CPA... I love USF like the rest of us. I did place an inquiry yesterday into the billboard and have been waiting for a response. I would keep it classy if the costs are reasonable... the message would be clear and concise. We should have the right to question the decision making when the highest paid individual at a university is consistently under performing. Just my two cents.

Just be sure if you do it, to have names of the ones paying for the billboard somewhere very visible on there ...

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,734
  • Content Count:  37,595
  • Days Won:  29

Spot on Terry!

• Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

Triple B... You know very well I won't hide from my handiwork. It's just a shame that we are even at this point in the road. Like I said, this can be done in a classy manner. There should be some accountability for the consistent regression of the program.

I'm embarrassed for the university, the fans, the former players and coaches. I sat in front of my television yesterday almost expressionless. I got excited when BJ led the 99-yard drive to give us the lead, but that was truly the extent of my excitement. Fortunately, I didn't drink... I was very rationale, as I am right now. When the average fan like myself can recognize something is seriously wrong with our program (some of you arm chair quarterbacks have more knowledge than I do), that indicates we have major problems.

... There should be some accountability for the consistent regression of the program.

Agree !

...When the average fan like myself ...

"average" ???

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,587
  • Days Won:  423

Triple B... You know very well I won't hide from my handiwork. It's just a shame that we are even at this point in the road. Like I said, this can be done in a classy manner. There should be some accountability for the consistent regression of the program.

I know you won't hide but any other contributors need to be there, too ..... you know, just so the impression won't be it's some rogue loon. B)

And I'm sure it will be done in a classy manner ... you can be very eloquent at times ... but as far as the content, since you're looking for accountability for the consistent regression of the program, it will be targeted at DW's deficiencies, then?

That is also on my mind... I think Smazza said it best that he didn't understand the Woolard hire (although he did endorse the hire at the end of the thread on this board)... Bringing a non-football AD to a school that will live and die with the results of the football program look pretty bad right now.