• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

If You Really Want To Puke...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  879
  • Days Won:  0

For the amount of money we pay in donations and the tickets themselves, I guess I expect to see a better effort, both on the part of the coaching staff and the team. I desperately want something to cheer for. The best part of this team right now is the kicking game. Kloss is da bomb and Bonani is doing well.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,698
  • Days Won:  108

For the amount of money we pay in donations and the tickets themselves, I guess I expect to see a better effort, both on the part of the coaching staff and the team. I desperately want something to cheer for. The best part of this team right now is the kicking game. Kloss is da bomb and Bonani is doing well.

We don't pay anything in donations and ticket prices compared to big time college football schools. A friend who is a gator fan pays $20,000 per year per ticket for the Right to then pay for the tickets. Even if you are an Iron Bull at $10,000 per year for the right to buy 8 tickets at midfield it isn't even close to that.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,626
  • Days Won:  424

Why would anyone want to really puke ....?

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  332
  • Days Won:  1

Second wind, you always feel better after you puke.

Edit: Stupid phone.

Edited by MonsterBullMCMXC

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,626
  • Days Won:  424

Second wind, you always feel better after you puke.

Edit: Stupid phone.

Kind of a good point ... but a nice, big case of flatulence does the same thing without the horrible after taste.

• Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  879
  • Days Won:  0

We don't pay anything in donations and ticket prices compared to big time college football schools. A friend who is a gator fan pays $20,000 per year per ticket for the Right to then pay for the tickets. Even if you are an Iron Bull at $10,000 per year for the right to buy 8 tickets at midfield it isn't even close to that.

You're comparing apples to oranges. The Bulls are not the Gators. The BE is the not SEC. I still expect to see better effort for whatever I have to pay.

• Topic Count:  121
  • Content Count:  4,259
  • Days Won:  3

I watched the UF-USF game with my SAE buddy in his uncles Bull Gator seats at midfield. He told me that his uncle pays $25K per year for the rights to those four seats. Ticket prices are in addition to the donation level of Bull Gator. Does your friend have alot better seats, because I was directly on the 50 yard line. I think we were in a section reserved for Bull Gator's where we actually caught some shade late in the game that sweltering day.

I watched the UF-USF game with my SAE buddy in his uncles Bull Gator seats at midfield. He told me that his uncle pays $25K per year for the rights to those four seats. Ticket prices are in addition to the donation level of Bull Gator. Does your friend have alot better seats, because I was directly on the 50 yard line. I think we were in a section reserved for Bull Gator's where we actually caught some shade late in the game that sweltering day.

Don't know where they are. But I asked him twice because I was shocked. Maybe he's senile, but he told me $20K per seat.

You're comparing apples to oranges. The Bulls are not the Gators. The BE is the not SEC. I still expect to see better effort for whatever I have to pay.

First, you don't have to pay anything. You choose do that. And I don't question the effort of the kids. I'm with you on the coaches though.